Classroom☆Crisis

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]sample-8723e1c1367a047e37032b44ebbff126.thumb.jpg.ac745fd51b5e3203e48d4b41d635cde8.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

A romantic comedy set in a near-futuristic world about the troubles and tribulations of high schoolers on salary. With aims to one day reach out into the stars, humanity has colonized all the planets of the solar system. This story of young high school hopefuls is set in Fourth Tokyo in a Japanese Martian prefecture. Iris Shirasaki is a third year student/aspiring test pilot. Mizuki Sera is her peer/mechanic and Mizuki's brother Kaito is their homeroom teacher and the young director of the program developing their talents.

If this turns out to be a two cour anime, I could see some really good development on what they could do with the characters, setting, and plot. Although, if its one cour, it will be rather slow and generic through and through. For some reason, it kinda reminds me of Plastic Memories which just aired.

Pretty good first episode. I kinda forgot this would be a space themed anime, and while that animation on that part left much to be desired, the transfer student has to be the best character of the anime.

That episode was meh at best. Being that half of the episode was an interview/commercial, there really wasn't much character interaction. I really hope they don't do something like that again.

Actually a pretty good episode this week. I liked how they split up the current number of students already, and I wonder what Nagisa has planned in having A-TEC staying open for just a little longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

watched first 4 episodes, and so far it has been good, well it certainly isnt the best but its not bad either.

I wanted to ship irisxmizuki because reasons... but well I can see mizukixnagisa and hattorixkaito happening.

put that aside, I think despite the anime using a cool sci-fi setting its not as good I thought it would be, but there is still a lot of episodes left for me to watch and I'm looking forward to it.

Ep.10

That plot twist was an unexpected one...alice_surprised_icon_by_magical_icon-d8rueh8.gif.a75c8e67f5e45298cafcd2b0f8b3a46c.gif <- this is literally me while watching this episode.

at this point mizuki confession doesnt even matter anymore.

Edited by Guest

Ep.11

If there is one thing I know from this anime is that the producer wont let you be happy for long, I mean seriously we just got a long waited kiss from mizukixnagisa(or should I call him Iris now xD) and the next 4 minute he got stabbed, are you serious? I mean why? As much as I like plot twist this is pure bs.

well atleast the ship I support most worked out.. well technically..

Ep.12

Yes it happened again, it seems kenji really like to leave it late huh xD. And I wouldnt have thought that coldwood will be mentioned again let alone be an important part of the story, and the normal ol' cliche is here too, if just hanako stab his knee it would have been solved, and like usual she didnt. But I can definitely say that the build-up for the final episode is great.

Edited by Guest

Ep.13

Happy ending? yes, the best way to end it? no.

I mean really, a love triangle? between two best friend? are you serious mate? did white album 2 writer give you a tips or what?

It was good for a-tec that they decide to build their own company, because well you cant hope to control kirishina corp, if that tricky guy is in charge, and with that kind of ending they can also make a season 2 out of it.

13 Episodes [8.2/10]

-A good sci-fi, good characters not bland, sh*t director, well he is not that bad but he is definitely not the best.

Edited by Guest

• 4 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic