Battle Through the Heavens

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]6591d016e4b48278958c5a7087b91008.jpg.8264923c83ed45560e7180b6c799028f.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

In a land where there is no magic, a land where the strong make the rules and weak have to obey, a land filled with alluring treasures and beauty, yet also filled with unforeseen danger. Xiao Yan, who has shown talents none had seen in decades, suddenly lost everything three years ago - his powers, his reputation, and his promise to his mother. What sorcery has caused him to lose all of his powers? And why has his fiancee suddenly shown up?

Only on chapter 15 of this manhwa, but it is pretty good so far. I like the idea of the MC losing his power, and having to work to regain that power. Also, both MCs are pretty well made characters. It is also nice as there has been updates for it everyday since late June this year, so it won't leave me hanging for a while waiting to see what happens next.

Already caught up to the translators.

So glad that the master came back. :) Not that I wasn't expecting it, but I thought it would happen much later down the road. If I remember correctly, I thought there were several hundred raw chapters of the manga already out, so it seems that it will receive quick updates for quite some time.

Also, I highly recommend this manga to anyone who likes fantasy manga without the need for deep character development. Even without the character development, its quite enjoyable, and is already ranked #4 on my favorite manga list.

While I do kinda like the introduction to the school arc, I really feel like stuff is repeating itself quite a bit already. Also, it seems that taking two years off was quite beneficial, otherwise he wouldn't even be close to standing out. I'm hoping that he will steal the flame and leave for more adventures outside of the academy, and next time he meets up with his comrades from the last arc, he will be a Dou Emperor by then.

• 3 months later...

It seems that they are starting to speed up the school arc which has been kinda dull compared to the other arcs so far. I'm really hoping that he can just take the flame and leave, although, I have a feeling that one of the teachers will catch on that his master is with him.