Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]20920-W0MQotcMHHpv.jpg.0548cfb96fd04ad6b39b9d814f332d97.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The story takes place in the town of labyrinths, Orario, also called "Dungeon." Bell Cranel is a newbie adventurer that admires "Having a fateful meeting with a person of the opposite gender." One day during an adventure, he is attacked by a Minotaur. Close to destruction, he is saved by a top-class female adventurer, Eyes Warenstein. He falls in love with her at first sight, and begins actions to become an adventurer that is on her level. He later encounters Hestia, a god called a "Lolita god" due to her stature who falls in love with him.

I have a feeling this isn't going to be that great of an anime, but who knows, I could be wrong. The PV wasn't bad either, and it is an Action/Adventure/Comedy, so as long as its funny, it can't be that bad.

The first episode was surprisingly a bit better than I thought it would be. If it can manage this simple setup it has and doesn't get too serious, I think it could turn into a decent show.

The first episode was surprisingly a bit better than I thought it would be. If it can manage this simple setup it has and doesn't get too serious, I think it could turn into a decent show.

It does seem like it could do well if they don't try do over do things , it was an enjoyable first episode.

I love the leveling , I love stats so seeing his growth from the days work was awesome for me

[spoiler=Episode 2]Really looking forward to seeing if he can beat the monster without the new weapon, but I thought it was odd that she didn't throw the knife to him during the battle. Perhaps that will happen during the next episode. I also have a feeling that she will probably gain some new power in episode 3.

[spoiler=Episode 3]They took forever just to give Bell the sword. They could have done the entire episode in half an episode, but decided to drag it out. >_< I hope more progression will happen with his group, and maybe it could grow with more members in it. Although, doubtfully, I would much rather see Bell hook up with Syr rather than Hestia or Aiz.

[spoiler=Episode 3]

I really enjoyed the episode but I have to agree that the giving of the blade was dragged out .

I love Hestia x Bell and I'm guessing Bell will only realize he likes Hestia.

I am really getting in to this series for some reason . . .:P

[spoiler=Episode 4]The episode itself was actually pretty good, and Lili seems like a nice character to support Bell. However, the episode preview wasn't all that interesting, so I'm not expecting much next week; hopefully, next week's episode will prove me wrong though.

[spoiler=Episode 5]Strange how we are this far in and they haven't expanded the MC's group much. Overall, I think they are doing a decent job with the characters, I just wish there was more action, and maybe a tad of plot as well.

[spoiler=Episode 5]

I enjoyed the little date and the magic was a great touch , I wonder if we might see some more magic in the future.

I am also wondering what will happen with Lili in the next episode.

[spoiler=Episode 6]I totally ship Bell x Lili now. Also, this anime is turning out much better than I thought it would. I do hope that is the last we see of the Soma familia though.

[spoiler=Episode 7]Surprisingly, this anime is actually getting better with each character they add. They balanced this last episode well between the three main heroines. However, I'm more interested in that one dude that trained the mini-saur with a long sword, and now it beats the crap out of everything. Even so, Bell will no doubtably win.

[spoiler=Episode 7]

This anime just keeps getting better , Aiz's training seems to be helping Bell a lot and I hope that by the time he has to face the minotaur he will be much stronger in both his physical and tactical capabilities.

The biggest point of interest for me at the moment is the goddess that is after Bell and why she is so interested in him.

On a side note Hestia's love for Bell and her reactions to both Lili and Aiz help add some great comedy to the series , which I think is brilliant.

[spoiler=Episode 8]

Bell fought magnificently even with a wounded arm.

It was a little surprising to see that all his abilities are at S rank so soon.

I am not sure what to expect in the next episode , from here onward should be very interesting.

[spoiler=Episode 9]

It was great to finally meet Welf and see the Bells party grow , Bell's new weapon should be interesting to see as well.

With bell finally leveled up and heading to the middle floors the action should step up a bit , also his new argonaut skill will be great to see in the more challenging floors.

I am looking forward to the higher level floors and seeing how Bell's party deals with the step up in difficulty.

[spoiler=Episode 9]Welf is a great addition to the party. He is the comic relief character that we've needed all along. I'm kinda sad that this is almost over though. Perhaps there will be a season two announced. If not, I'll just go ahead and read the manga.

[spoiler=Episode 10]Really surprised that Bell's team got trapped in the dungeon. The final move with Bell though was pretty cool, as he defeated 4 of those minotaurs all within a minute. I really wonder if Hestia's team will be of any help though, or maybe they will be the one that is rescued by Bell.

[spoiler=Episode 10]

It was surprising to see Bell's party getting ambushed and left for dead.

Bell defeating the minotaurs the way he did was amazing but it probably left the party in a bad position as well as slowing them down and increasing their chances of having to fight the 17th floors boss , hopefully Hestia and the others get there in time to help Bell's party out.

[spoiler=Episode 11]

Bell leads his party safely to the 18th floor where he passes out and is saved by Aiz.

Seeing the group make it to safety is great but I don't think that Bell will be able to leave the dungeon without fighting the 17th floor boss or at least a similarly tough opponent.

It looks like Welf will either be causing a problem for Bell or making him a new magical weapon in the next episode , either way it should be quite interesting.

[spoiler=Episode 11]Not much combat, Bell expands his harem, also not enough Lili (best girl). This was an alright episode I guess. I wasn't too happy that they just started shipping Aiz as she has been a minor character this entire time. Even though I'm completely going for Bell x Lili, I would have even prefered Bell x Hestia which obviously won't happen either. I just simply thought the story could have been less cliche if Bell had gone for Lili.

[spoiler=Episode 12]

We learn more about our mysterious elf from the tavern after bell mistakenly drops in on her wile bathing.

After being ambushed by some adventurers with bad intentions we see some of Hestia's divine power and a display of some incredible dodging from Bell.

It looks like the next episode will be quite eventful and I hope that Bell will face off against a tough boss , hopefully without much incident.

[spoiler=Episode 13 , Final Episode]

Goliath drops into the safe zone and begins to destroy everything , everyone works together to take it out but in the end our Hero Bell is the one who kills the beast.

Bell used his Argonaught ability to deal some major damage to Goliath before finishing it off with the Hestia Knife.

We also find out that bell is the grandson of Zeus.

Hopefully we get to see more of Bell and his party in the future.

• Geano locked this topic