The Labyrinth of Grisaia (Grisaia no Meikyuu)

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]21005-4cDt1mJQmDHP.jpg.a8bd3915e3fe85b9696934c1fc63c73d.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The Grisaia no Meikyuu visual novel is a collection of sequels for all of the game's heroines, and also includes a prequel story for the hero and dozens of short stories. The first episode will be a 60 minute special that will air at the end of march.

After the first season, I'm really excited for more episodes of the characters. While it says its only a one hour episode special on both MAL and AniList, in the description it says "the first episode", so I'm hoping that both of them are wrong and that it really is going to be a one cour show.

• 2 weeks later...

Fairly decent episode. Learning about Yuuji's past was pretty interesting as well. To be honest, I'm not really sure how he got through all of that and didn't end up insane. At any rate, its odd that everywhere is marking this as completed as it even said that the next episode would be a continuation. It does appear that Grisaia no Rakuen is going to air next week though, so perhaps they just used this as 'Episode 0'.

Waitwut? You were referring to the anime? I didn't know there was a series up already titled "Meikyuu" and "Rakuen". :/

Well, I wasn't really that impressed with "Kajitsu", to be honest, so I think I'll just wait for the visual novels to be fully translated.

• 9 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic