I want to start an abridged series!

D20Gamer

Hey guys! First things first, my name is Anthony and I'm 24 years old. I have wanted to start some sort of abridged series since I got my laptop, but did not have the foggiest clue how to go about it until I found these forums. Below, is a list of anime I wanted to attempt:

-Bleach

-Persona 4 The Animation (or P4 Golden Animation)

-Blood Lad

-Date A Live

-Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends

-Absolute Duo

-Inuyasha

This list is, of course, very flexible as I only watch dubbed anime (personal preference). I know the basics of video editing (such as cutting videos into parts) but beyond that I am still a novice. I was hoping to possibly put together a team with a little of everything in the skill department in order to accomplish this goal. I am also down for voice acting if whomever reading this just needs that, but I am also really hoping to start my own project. If anyone reading this is interested in making an abridged series please contact me here or at my youtubing email ([email protected]). I really hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

Anthony

Hello Anthony, welcome to Anime Forums.

Unfortunately I don't think we have anyone here that are actively making anime parody voice-over series (yet).

Hope you do find a team though as it does sound like fun.

• Geano locked this topic