Isuca

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]1.thumb.jpg.b843ca0c8908d38f17d2c545ec7867db.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Shinichirou decides to look for a job in order to pay his rent, and his teacher suggests that he work for someone at their house,doing housekeeping. However, the person who hired him was Sakuya, a girl who is the 37th head of the Shimazu family, and her job is to exorcise and eliminate unwanted creatures. Shinichirou accidentally releases one of the creatures that Sakuya captures and they cooperate to catch it. A story of comedic creature hunting begins!
Seems decent enough, and since there is comedy as well, that is a plus too. It seems like this is the type of anime to forget what type of genre it is, and just get all serious near the end though.

• 1 month later...

Possibly the worst of the season, its just filled with so many cliches and fanservice, that it really is crap. I'll give it another episode as it might redeem itself in the second episode like Absolute Duo and Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata did.

I tried watching the second episode, but really, it all just goes downhill. Also, Tama is the only interesting character, as the MCs are completely cliche. I've dropped this, so don't expect any more updates on it.

Out of a reluctancy to upset my anime week planner (and sheer stubbornness due to the fact that I've already started watching this and hate not seeing things through) I will keep watching , If it gets any better I'll let you know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic