Maid Sama! (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)

Yuuki_Radosian

Misa_and_usui.thumb.jpg.929dc5e7c9bb6c440a22c5521031a9a7.jpg

One of the best Slice of life / Romance anime out there.

The story of Misaki Mei , a man hating girl in who is the student counsel president of her school and works as a part timer at a maid theme cafe called Maid Latte , and Usui Takumi a good looking and mysterious guy who all the girls except Misaki seem to fall for.

This is a brilliant anime filled with many laughs and kawaii moments.

I feel like this anime and Special A are really similar, but I actually like the latter better. I guess my main problem with this anime was that there wasn't any progress in the romance because the MC is a tsundere. While this can be done well, I just felt like this anime was dragged out for too many episodes, and would have done better being a one cour anime. Maybe I need to give this a proper rewatch, as I can't even remember too much about it (it has been a while after all).

While I haven't seen Special A (will be giving that a watch soon) I understand what you mean about the tsundere aspect dragging down the progress of the relationship which for me adds to the comedy and the impact of those little moments when Misaki gives in to Takumi (might just be that I have a thing for tsundere's [lol])

• 3 months later...

Special A and Kaichou Wa Maid-sama have lots of similarities, I agree. But I would preferably pick Kaichou Wa Maid-sama for Takumi. Lels xD.

This anime is good. Romance and comedy came flying out of the windows from this anime. It's a must be watch anime for Romance Anime Lovers. :D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
I feel like this anime and Special A are really similar, but I actually like the latter better. I guess my main problem with this anime was that there wasn't any progress in the romance because the MC is a tsundere. While this can be done well, I just felt like this anime was dragged out for too many episodes, and would have done better being a one cour anime. Maybe I need to give this a proper rewatch, as I can't even remember too much about it (it has been a while after all).

I agree with your point, I also read the manga and it seemed it dragged even more...it getting frustrating :P

• 1 month later...

It sure is similar to Special A. Also I agree that Kaichou Wa Maidsama lacks with romance. Also agree with the part where it dragged for too many episodes, but not much. I hoped for a second season. But it didn't happen. :'(

• 3 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic