kek

Shirou

Hey,

My name is shirou, and i got into anime because i watc----

Jk, lml.

Alright, seriously this time. Hello to everyone, found this site a while back since @Mason told me about it, though i didn't join until today when i came across AF again while browsing anime/manga stuff on xenforo. I must say, nice place you have here! Grats to the maker.

Some bits about me: I like to make stuff, i have waifus, i like designing, i like to code... At times, i love boxing, i'm a shiroufag, and best of all!1!1! I like anime and manga :ooooooooooo

Lmao!

Well, that's about it, i guess.

Great day to all! ^~^

• Like 2

Hello Shirou finally I can step up to be a senpai and say the line that I always wanted to say.

"If you have any question, you can ask me, newbie ;)"

but judging from your post you probably know more about xenforo than me *cries in the corner*

Hello there Shirou, welcome to Anime Forums.

Hello to everyone, found this site a while back since @Mason told me about it, though i didn't join until today when i came across AF again while browsing anime/manga stuff on xenforo.

As yes, I am familiar with Mason and his Pokevolution forum. It seems to be coming along nicely.

I'm touched to see another XenForo community member come in. Friendly community. ;)

I must say, nice place you have here! Grats to the maker.

I'm flattered, thank you. I really hope you enjoy your stay here. :angel:

I must of course give credit to our awesome staff and contributors - they're been a tremendous help. And to all our other members too!

purple-sister-nepgear-heart-gesture-hands.jpg.7fe4d174cfd6f757b3d3840032b9b9fd.jpg

• Like 1

Hello there, Shirou! Hope you enjoy your time here

*feels proud to be the first person to greet the new member :) *

Heya! I will make sure to do just that. ((:

Lol! x)

Hello Shirou finally I can step up to be a senpai and say the line that I always wanted to say.

"If you have any question, you can ask me, newbie ;)"

but judging from your post you probably know more about xenforo than me *cries in the corner*

hai, and thanks! Also, i doubt it, i learn something new everyday, just recently found out there was a spoiler button code <_>

^-^

Welcome to Anime Forums, Shirou! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have any favorite anime and/or manga?

Favorite waifu?

What coding languages do you know?

thanks for the welcome!

Yeh, fav anime is shinsekai yori, my fav manga is shokugeko, and or tokyo ghoul.

Favorite waifu is definitely, shiina, lol.

Languages? Html and css, also, "some" js......... >_>

You?

Hello there Shirou, welcome to Anime Forums.

As yes, I am familiar with Mason and his Pokevolution forum. It seems to be coming along nicely.

I'm touched to see another XenForo community member come in. Friendly community. ;)

I'm flattered, thank you. I really hope you enjoy your stay here. :angel:

I must of course give credit to our awesome staff and contributors - they're been a tremendous help. And to all our other members too!

[ATTACH=full]23719[/ATTACH]

Heya, thanks for the welcome!

Yeh, mason is best fren tier, and PEVO is looking real nice!

-----------

Anddddd as am i for finding an anime/manga forum using xenforo, i can literally count the ones i know of in one hand. ;-;

----------

Haha, i will do so! ^^ it seems like a great community, looking forward to seeing everyone around.

Welcome to the Forums Shirou!

It's great to have you here.

Which Shiina is your waifu? I know a few Shiinas in anime xP

purple-sister-nepgear-heart-gesture-hands-jpg.23719

giphy.gif.4b7886d8b3b8a86f8b21cb0bf7c93c4e.gif

• Friendly 1

Heya! I will make sure to do just that. ((:

Lol! x)

hai, and thanks! Also, i doubt it, i learn something new everyday, just recently found out there was a spoiler button code <_>

^-^

thanks for the welcome!

Yeh, fav anime is shinsekai yori, my fav manga is shokugeko, and or tokyo ghoul.

You?

Heya, thanks for the welcome!

Yeh, mason is best fren tier, and PEVO is looking real nice!

-----------

Anddddd as am i for finding an anime/manga forum using xenforo, i can literally count the ones i know of in one hand. ;-;

----------

Haha, i will do so! ^^ it seems like a great community, looking forward to seeing everyone around.

you already know two languages...

and Im still here learning java...

Welcome to the Forums Shirou!

It's great to have you here.

Which Shiina is your waifu? I know a few Shiinas in anime xP

giphy.gif.4be515bc19359432138fdc8b32c8504c.gif

Thanks for the welcome!

Mashiro shiina >/////<

you already know two languages...

and Im still here learning java...

Ganbatte ne!

Just keep at it, you'll get it eventually. As with most things, it's all about how much time you dedicate to it.

Mashiro shiina >/////<

I highly approve!

My top five waifus:

#1 Taiga (Toradora)

#2 Rory (Gate)

#3 Victorique (Gosick)

#4 Misaka (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

#5 Shiina (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)

thanks for the welcome!

You?

Well, lets see...

My favorite anime is Monogatari Series: Second Season.

Favorite manga goes to Relife.

Favorite waifu... Saten Ruiko or Reimu for now at least. :P

And the main languages I know are Java and CSS. I can program in other languages as well, just not as fast.

• Winner 1

I highly approve!

My top five waifus:

#1 Taiga (Toradora)

#2 Rory (Gate)

#3 Victorique (Gosick)

#4 Misaka (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

#5 Shiina (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)

Nice list, taiga was a best, rory is a best as well, i droped gosick ;-;, and misaka is also a best.

My top 5 is somethin like this

1- Shiina (Per girl of Sakurasou)

2- Kohaku (Tsukihime)

3- Sakura matou (Fate Stay night)

4- Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)

5- Hitagi Senjougahara (Bakemonogatari)

Well, lets see...

My favorite anime is Monogatari Series: Second Season.

Favorite manga goes to Relife.

Favorite waifu... Saten Ruiko or Reimu for now at least. :P

And the main languages I know are Java and CSS. I can program in other languages as well, just not as fast.

Bakemonogatari is great.

Relife, is it that good? I plan on reading it sometime, i've seen it here and there.

Waifu life is strong

Java and css, huh? That's great, keep it up!

I plan on becoming a code god someday, lol.

Bakemonogatari is great.

Yep, it is. Actually, I was planning on not watching it due to not liking... SHAFT, but I stuck through the art design, and just really enjoyed it in the end. Although, I am a bit behind right now, as I have yet to watch Hana or Tsuki.

Relife, is it that good? I plan on reading it sometime, i've seen it here and there.

Yes, its very good. I'm currently reading ~30 manga right now, and its easily my favorite. I will admit the most recent arc is slower, however, it was rather short, and seems to be wrapping up soon.

Waifu life is strong

Glad you approve. :P

I plan on becoming a code god someday, lol.

Good luck! I would definitely suggest learning an object oriented programming language next then. As it seems you are fairly strong in web programming so far. Java is probably the easiest since it handles things more efficiently than most, however, C++ is a great place to start as well. And the thing about learning an object oriented language is that your code can pretty much transfer to any other object oriented language, just keeping in mind different syntax, etc. Or if you just want to stick with web development, Ruby and Python are good ones to learn as well.

• Agree 1

Thanks for the welcome!

Mashiro shiina >/////<

Ganbatte ne!

Just keep at it, you'll get it eventually. As with most things, it's all about how much time you dedicate to it.

ohh, thanks.

I can already program with c++, and after reading some books and some info in the net they said its good for java to be the next language, and there is also this game engine that uses java I really liked xD.

Hello and welcome to the forum Shiro , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Sorry for being late to the party :P

Some bits about me: I like to make stuff, i have waifus, i like designing, i like to code... At times, i love boxing, i'm a shiroufag, and best of all!1!1! I like anime and manga :ooooooooooo

^( ' v ' )^ I am also a huge fan of boxing , which weight class do you watch and who is your favorite boxer at the moment ( ^ v ^ )?

Welcome to AF! I am the fabulous Nuh!

Lol, thanks man.

Yes, its very good. I'm currently reading ~30 manga right now, and its easily my favorite. I will admit the most recent arc is slower, however, it was rather short, and seems to be wrapping up soon.

Glad you approve. :P

Good luck! I would definitely suggest learning an object oriented programming language next then. As it seems you are fairly strong in web programming so far. Java is probably the easiest since it handles things more efficiently than most, however, C++ is a great place to start as well. And the thing about learning an object oriented language is that your code can pretty much transfer to any other object oriented language, just keeping in mind different syntax, etc. Or if you just want to stick with web development, Ruby and Python are good ones to learn as well.

Alright, I'll be giving it a try, thanks.

Hmmmm, cplus plus. Huh? Alrighty, I'll look into it, i have a lot of time know my hands atm, lol. ^^TY

ohh, thanks.

I can already program with c++, and after reading some books and some info in the net they said its good for java to be the next language, and there is also this game engine that uses java I really liked xD.

Np, (: Ahhh. That's good! Books are good, i don't like reading paperback though, lol. If that's what is suggested, then i think thats best.

Which game engine?

Hello and welcome to the forum Shiro , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Sorry for being late to the party :P

^( ' v ' )^ I am also a huge fan of boxing , which weight class do you watch and who is your favorite boxer at the moment ( ^ v ^ )?

Haha, thanks! And np

Ehhh, i watch just about every weight class, honestly. As for my favorite boxer, definitely, miguel cotto.

You?

Also, sorry for the rused replies, it's 2 am, and i'm ded, time for sleep.

Ehhh, i watch just about every weight class, honestly. As for my favorite boxer, definitely, miguel cotto.

You?

We all watch most of the weight classes :P what I meant is which class do you like most (my bad).

At the moment Gennady Golovkin (GGG) , the man is a beast of the highest caliber.

Also, sorry for the rused replies, it's 2 am, and i'm ded, time for sleep.

Worry not , it was 3 am here when I replied earlier @_@

Np, (: Ahhh. That's good! Books are good, i don't like reading paperback though, lol. If that's what is suggested, then i think thats best.

Which game engine?

jmonkeyengine its a cross platform, I found it on some forum while browsing random stuff.

and they said it will also support virtual reality(oculus) O.o