Kuroko no Basket (Season 3)

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]68299.jpg.659b1776b3cce648f1500127fcbfd232.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The third season of the Kuroko no basket anime.

After winning a fierce game against Yosen High, Seirin High successfully advances on to the semifinals of the Winter Cup. They continue to aim to become the champions, but have to face many powerful opponents along the way.

The thrilling third season of Kuroko no Basket , How will Kagami and Kuroko deal with the rest of the generation of miracles and will they make it to the finals of the Winter Cup?

[spoiler=Episode 1]

After beating Yosen in the Winter cup quarter finals we meet the former fifth man of the Generation of Miracles Haizaki who was replaced by Kise and the game between Kaijo and Fukuda Sogo Academy (between Kise and Haizaki) begins.

[spoiler=Episode 2]

We learn a little of Kise and Haizaki's past together and learn of Haizaki's Pillage skill which is very similar to Kise's Copy skill.

Pillage allows Haizaki to copy any move he has seen once just as Kise can but Haizaki changes the tempo of the move and in doing so confuses the original owner of the move thus preventing them from being able to use the move again.

[spoiler=Episode 3]

We learn more of Kise and Haizaki's past and Kise shows his full ability Perfect Copy and forces Haizaki to see him as a powerful opponent and take him seriously. Kaijo wins the game and Haizaki feels what it is like to have something taken from him.

[spoiler=Episode 4]

Kagami and Kuroko get new shoes before their game while The game between Shutoku High and Rakuzan begins.

Shutoku has Midorima the perfect shooter while Rakuzan has not only Akashi the former captian of the Generation of Miracles but also three of the Uncrowned Kings.

Midorima Vs. Akashi I'm anticipating an intense game.

[spoiler=Episode 5]

We see Akashi's ability Emperors Eye and the game sways in Rakuzans favor but after some encouragement from his team Midorima gets ready to go all out against his former captain.

Looks interesting I wonder what Midorima plans to do to combat his former captain.

Sorry I was a Bit late with this one

[spoiler=Episode 6]

We see some amazing team work from Midorima and Takao and we see some of the reason why Akashi was the captain of the Generation of Miracles.

Gotta hand it to Shutoku they went all out.

Personally my favorite character is Kise followed by Midorima , I have nothing against Akashi or anyone else but those two for me are just awesome.

kise's power is just overpowered i hope the author could nerf kise T-T

Yeah

[spoiler=BUT!]

I bet there's going to be a huge drawback to it soon like his body cant take the strain of adapting to the moves , like Midorimas shoot or Kagamis jump , Kise has to concentrate more power into his arms and legs for them so he might over do it and injure himself :'( I'm like 70% sure something like that will happen and Kise will be out of it for a while.

[spoiler=Episode 8]

Due to Kises use of Perfect copy in the beginning of the game Serin is thrown off balance ,Riko subs in Furihata who slows the pace and makes sure the team plays more carefully.

Now begins the battle between Taiga and Kise.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Episode 11]

With Kise back in the game Kaijo quickly starts to take over the play and forces Seirin into a high pressure game.

Kuroko decides to try a do or die plan in order to beat Kise's Perfect Copy , it's down to the last chance with Kaijo in the lead by one point in the last minutes of the game.

Can Kuroko pull the team to victory?

[spoiler=Episode 12]

Kuroko puts his do or die plan into action and Seirin manages to pull through with a buzzer beater from Kuroko being the deciding shot.

While Kaijo faces defeat once more , Seirin looks forward to their battle with Rakuzan.

After the game Kagami gets some info about Akashi from Midorima , Kuroko gathers the team together to tell them the full story.

[spoiler=Episode 13]

We are taken back to the beginning of the Generation of Miracles , Kuroko and the rest of the soon to be Generation of Miracles start off their middle school career in Teiko.

Other than Kise , all the other members of the Generation of Miracles try out for the basketball team and make first string with the exception of Kuroko who made it into third string.

Kuroko meets Aomine while doing his extra training and the two become friends.

Akashi suggests that Kuroko use his lack of presence to his advantage , Kuroko learns to use misdirection and makes it into the first string team.

Kuroko fails badly in his first game and is almost taken off of the team but was saved by Aomine.

After getting some tips from Akashi he makes major improvements in his second game and is made the official member of the first string team.

A great episode , I really enjoyed seeing the early days of the Generation of Miracles.

Continuing from where we left off in the last episode , we see more of Kuroko's time in Teiko with the Generation of miracles.

[spoiler=Episode 14]

Kuroko gets his uniform and is asked to show the new 1st string player, Kise, the ropes.

Akashi is made captain of the 1st string team.

Midorima and Murasakibara begin to fight with each other and Kuroko solves the problem by making them work together in a a game during training.

Aomine starts to loose his motivation and Akashi makes a rule that each player must make at least 20 points per a game in order to try combat the loss in motivation in the team.

During the National Middle school tournament Teiko goes up against a team with an old friend of Aomine , and completely overpowers them making them loose their will to play and killing Aomine's motivation to play.

Kuroko's old friend and his team lost their game and didn't make it through to the next round

This episode gave us a lot more insight into Aomine and his struggle with . . .being too good ?

• Geano locked this topic