Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) season 1

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]ecd79685ae6ec31701a7c1d5219222cf.jpg.62ff3057d1130901c22f3582affa17da.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

In Victorian-era Europe, a young boy loses everything he once held near and dear to a vicious plot. In his moment of death, he strikes a deal with a demon: his soul, in exchange for revenge. Ciel Phantomhive is now the head of the Phantomhive corporation, handling all business affairs as well as the underground work for the Queen of England. His new partner is a demon butler, Sebastian Michaelis, whose powers as a butler is only surpassed by his strength as a demon.

A Fantasy anime set in Victorian England , with a strong lead character and Comedy throughout.

I recommend this to anyone looking for a Supernatural , Fantasy with a good amount of Comedy.

Oh look, supernatural stuff is always a plus for me. I actually hear that the anime after this season is entirely original and doesn't correlate with the manga at all. Probably a good reason to try both of them out. :)

Oh look, supernatural stuff is always a plus for me. I actually hear that the anime after this season is entirely original and doesn't correlate with the manga at all.

Yeah , it surprised me quite a bit when I started season 2 . . . I had no idea what was going on ( -_-)

• 1 year later...

Just wondering, but is that show gay? Someone told me the main character was gay and that all the butlers are also gay and that there is male nudity, if that is the case I would not like to watch this. So please tell me.

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic