Non Non Biyori Repeat

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]pic_index04.thumb.jpg.964bfda609eefff31a1a695c1a7076d6.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Second season of Non Non Biyori.

Enough said, air already. :P I've been waiting for this anime for forever, and can't wait for it to start. Season 1 was pretty good, and I hope season 2 outdoes the first one.

I love this anime so much! Ep 1 just came out! And it's still the same.. It's so soothing! But there's not enough Hotaru... I suppose it's understandable as it shows what happened before ep 1 of S1. Great start to this season! I can't wait for more episodes!

It's so soothing! But there's not enough Hotaru

Exactly my thoughts. xD Hotaru is my favorite character.

To be honest, it didn't really hit me that this episode was a prequel until the very end seeing as Hotaru just moved in.

Also, best part of the anime:

vTHnAFB.thumb.jpg.2009adaa3818030261965f45b84c8cda.jpg

It seems like they are just overlapping the first season completely. I'm not complaining at all though. Also, it was funny to see how Hotaru had to carry Komari home. Seeing that made Hotaru look at least like she was in high school though, which is exactly what she looks like anyways. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really behind on this one. This episode was pretty good as it can go completely for Comedy/SoL since the characters were already developed in the first season. Also, my favorite character might switch to Renge soon due to quite a bit of the comedy revolving around her.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so behind on this series. :P

Anyway, it was quite funny to see Komari get completely scared by Renge's costume. Although, besides that scene, this episode wasn't really memorable at all. It seems that this season is much more laid back even compared to the first season (I felt like stuff actually happened in season 1).

• Geano locked this topic