Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Ryuji

A new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game has been announced. So far, all we know is the name: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. It will release on the Nintendo 3DS in Autumn 2015 in Japan, the Winter 2015 in North America and Early 2016 in Europe.

I like the Mystery Dungeon games so I'm kinda excited about this new one.

I don't know what the Super could mean.....

I foresee Mega Evolutions as dungeon bosses though.

I don't know what the Super could mean.....

I foresee Mega Evolutions as dungeon bosses though.

Ooh true, but I'd imagine they'd save it for around the climax of the game.

I wonder who they'd give as starters tho, *crosses fingers and prays for Bulbasaur* xD

• Like 1

*crosses fingers and prays for Bulbasaur* xD

I see you like grass! <3

It'll probably be the Gen VI starters since this is the first Gen VI Mystery Dungeon Game.

I see you like grass! <3

It'll probably be the Gen VI starters since this is the first Gen VI Mystery Dungeon Game.

Grass> other starters except Mudkip xD

Aw, I never really liked the new starters

Grass > all other types period :P

It took me awhile to love Chesnaught......and that's saying something because I'm a grass fanatic :P

I figure we'll probably get some footage from the game at E3 on June 1

• 2 weeks later...
Grass > all other types period :P

It took me awhile to love Chesnaught......and that's saying something because I'm a grass fanatic :P

I figure we'll probably get some footage from the game at E3 on June 1

I'm a grass fanatic too, but I didnt even bother with Chesnaught xD, He's still sitting in my PC xD

I'm a bit 'meh' on this. I was really disappointed at Gates of Infinity, but I REALLY loved Etrian Mystery dungeon for being more strategic and just looking better graphically.

But I'm not going to judge this new game yet since we know nothing about besides the fact it has Pokemon and Dungeons.

Personally, they need to advertise Mystery Dungeon better as a series rather than focusing on crossover spinoffs, I know it started as a Dragon Quest spinoff, but still.

According to the Japanese Nintendo Direct, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon offers the full array of starters!

direct515.jpg.38846074429ecd04c8d408ccfa092d2e.jpg

It also has all currently available Pokemon in it. TURTWIG HERE I COME!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hope I get Riolu in the personality test. If not I can always keep resetting and answering the questions differently until I get him, :P

From the trailer (at 0:48), I don't think there still isn't a personality test. You just chose the one you want like in Managate of Infinity.

• 5 weeks later...

So apparently there is an item in the game that can summon Hoopa to be your ally in dungeons. Not only that, if you talk to Hoopa while in the dungeon, it can summon Legendary Pokemon to either help you or battle you.

That's interesting......it can certainly hinder you greatly or it can help you greatly.....

So apparently there is an item in the game that can summon Hoopa to be your ally in dungeons. Not only that, if you talk to Hoopa while in the dungeon, it can summon Legendary Pokemon to either help you or battle you.

That's interesting......it can certainly hinder you greatly or it can help you greatly.....

Hoopa being the true villain of ORAS's postgame confirmed, apparently.

• 1 month later...

North American Release Date: November 20, 2015

Well...I know what I'll be playing over Thanksgiving Holiday xP

I can't wait!