Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]A16149-1988471293.1426899592.thumb.jpg.ca38c18ba4ba150d3585c2617c566a48.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The Second season of Sidonia no Kishi (Knights of Sidonia)

Releasing: Apr 11, 2015

Season one was brilliant and I expect season two to live up to its predecessor .

Judging by the preview season two will probably have a lot more action.

Any thoughts?

[spoiler=Preview]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiZJkYg4n1E

• 3 weeks later...

First episode throws you right back into the action and brings out some new and interesting additions.

[spoiler=Episode 1]

We start off with our fearless pilot Tanikaze fighting a swarm of Gauna in simulation training.

Norio and Mozuku delve into the abandoned lab of Dr. Ochiai where they both have their bodies taken over by Blood Nematodes.

Norio and Mozuku visit the research lab and plant a Blood Nematode in Tahiro and then take the Hoshijiro Gauna.

Tamikaze finds out that the Gauna has been taken for research purposes and gets ordered by Yuhata to stay away from the Hoshijiro Gauna.

A large Gauna is found and Tamikaze's team is sent out to deal with it but due to the new type of placenta that it has the team cannot penetrate the core , Tamikaze tries to attack alone but an unknown Gauna appears and is heading straight for him.

The unknown Gauna Fires ,hitting the larger Gauna , The unknown Gauna, piloted by what appears to be Norio, identifies it's self as Shiraui Tsumugi.

I am anxious to see what happens next with Tsumugi and what Norio plans to do.

I would also like to see Tamikaze and Izana develop a stronger relationship or at least see Tamikaze answer Izana's feelings.

[spoiler=Episode 2]

I really enjoyed seeing Tsumugi in action and her personality is also quite cute .

I like how Nagate treats her and that Izana is there with him now.

I am not sure what Norio is planning but I do not think that he intends to destroy Sidonia.

Seeing "the smaller Tsumugi" was also quite funny.

I am looking forward to seeing more of Tsumugi and Nagate throughout the series.

I only got to watch ;.; the first two episodes but hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon. However from what I've seen I can tell it's probably going to be pretty epic

I only got to watch ;.; the first two episodes but hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon. However from what I've seen I can tell it's probably going to be pretty epic

Are you talking about season 1 ?

[spoiler=Episode 3]

This episode left me wondering about what the captains true intentions are and what Norio is planning .

I have some mixed feelings about Nagate's stance on the whole kill all Gauna issue.

I am looking forward to seeing what Tsumugi is going to do about the impending Gauna attack.

[spoiler=Episode 4]

The battle with the new Gauna was action packed and full of unexpected and hard hitting losses.

I am anxious to see how Nagate is going to deal with the disappearance of Izana and Tsumugi and about what Tsumugi's condition is.

[spoiler=Episode 6]

A great episode , I really enjoyed seeing Nagate and Izana's journey through the tunnels of Sidonia.

I was expecting more on how they found Izana and Tsumugi but instead we got to see Izana get a cool new robo-hand .

I really want to see what is going to happen with Nagate and Izana while he stays at her place , that is if it is shown.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Episode 7&8 Update]

Nagate and Izana have finally moved in with each other and Izana has chosen a sex (female) , meaning that she has finally turned into a woman , hopefully this will allow her and Nagate to grow their relationship more.

Tsumigi and Yuhata pretty much living with Nagate and Izana their alone time and time to figure out their relationship is nearly non-existant but it also allows for some great comedy.

I am interested to see what Izana's grandmother is planning and also what is going to happen to the colonists that left Sidonia.

[spoiler=Episode 9]

Nagate and Izana finally spend some time alone but unfortunately we don't get more than hints of what happened between them.

Izana helps test out some new armor and is confronted by Gauna.

I hope Nagate doesn't loose another loved one , I don't think he could take it.

[spoiler=Episode 10]

Using her head Izana finds a way to escape the Gauna and save one of her comrades but at the cost of being able to return to Sidonia , leave Planet 9 or even contact anyone.

Luckily Tsumugi and Nagate are allowed to leave on a rescue mission where they end up battling against the toughest Gauna they have fought against (for the second time).

Hopefully Nagate and Tsumugi can find Izana and get off of Planet 9 without too much trouble.

Then we can finally find out what Nagate said to Izana back during the inspection of the off limits village.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Episode 11 & 12 , Final Episode]

We see some great action from Nagate while he fights off the Gauna attack , defending Izana and Tsumugi.

The Hoshujiro duplicate returns ,hopefully this doesn't cause any trouble with Nagate and Izana.

An excellent end to the second season of Sidonia no Kishi and by the looks of it there might be a third.

I'm still stuck on episode 9, since I can't find a good site to watch it on xD

Anyway is there news on a season 3?

Nothing as of yet but the ending of season 2 just looks like it is leading into a third.

Also I feel for you :'( I hate being stuck behind on anime that I really enjoy.

Nothing as of yet but the ending of season 2 just looks like it is leading into a third.

Also I feel for you :'( I hate being stuck behind on anime that I really enjoy.

ah I see, *Crosses fingers and waits*

The struggle is real Dx

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic