Celestial Method (Sora no Method)

Optic

[FLOAT_RIGHT]sora-no-method-anime2.thumb.jpg.45ab04f3906bd2db16bc671594595c27.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The story begins one winter day when the wish of a few girls was realized with a miracle, changing the landscape of a town. "In the skies above this town, a disc is always there."

I've started watching this one, it looks lighthearted and touching. It starts off with Nonoka being separated from a group of friends when she was younger, and returns several years later. Noel is quite cute absolutely adorable. ^_^

Not sure where the plot is going, looks like there might be some supernatural elements in regards to the disc in the sky? I have some catching up to do.

sora-no-method.thumb.jpg.775ca6d195daaec3d4fb4f632b9cf4ea.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've almost caught up, just finished episode 10. I really like it!

It's a slice of life with the main issue of failed friendships. Very slow paced to begin with as a lot of it consists of flashbacks from Nonoka's point of view. Despite this, I found the flashbacks really interesting which was enough to keep me wanting to know more about the backstory.

Noel, is the star though that really lightens up every situation with her clumsiness and warm-heartening moeblobness.

noel-sora-no-method-4.thumb.jpg.430a819006c5f7a7133b31ca877171d2.jpg

Overall, I would highly recommend it, just be prepared for the initial slow pacing.

noel-sora-no-method-3.thumb.jpg.5e0395cf1be2177fae44db0cf1bcd681.jpg

noel-sora-no-method-2.thumb.jpg.3fe96f350f2a06a30114bbdcc2a08e69.jpg

noel-sora-no-method-1.thumb.jpg.1c16a2b13f339532b5d78989b6b742b1.jpg

I've almost caught up, just finished episode 10. I really like it!

It's a slice of life with the main issue of failed friendships. Very slow paced to begin with as a lot of it consists of flashbacks from Nonoka's point of view. Despite this, I found the flashbacks really interesting which was enough to keep me wanting to know more about the backstory.

Noel, is the star though that really lightens up every situation with her clumsiness and warm-heartening moeblobness.

[ATTACH]15451[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15449[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]15450[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15452[/ATTACH]

Overall, I would highly recommend it, just be prepared for the initial slow pacing.

Okay, thanks Optic! :) I'll look into watching it when I get some time (Although, it might have to wait until this season stops airing).

• 1 month later...

How did I forget to comment on the end of this series. >_<

[spoiler=Episode 13 - ENDING]

Seeing Noel and Nonoka cry shortly before Noel disappeared on Episode 11 was gut-wrenching after all the fun times they went through. :'(

nonoka-noel-sora-no-method-crying.thumb.jpg.c146c65bf220af0138db6b3741d7c068.jpg

And when only Nonoka and Shione remembered Noel after the saucer disappeared... >_<

In the end it was great that moeblob Noel was reincarnated, so a nice feel good ending.

I just wished Noel had more background story:

• Where did she come from exactly?
  • Has she helped others before or was she purely Nonoka and co's creation from their desire to summon a saucer?
  • Why did the general townspeople slowly lose interest in the saucer despite it's supernatural appearance?

In the end maybe I'm thinking too deeply into it, and perhaps it just comes down to it being a simple feel good story to fix Nonoka's friendships with her childhood friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Sora no Method is amazing! I finished it last night. Noel is adorable and so is Nonoka but my favorite character was Yuzuki. There was just something about her character that I just loved.

This entire anime was amazing and the OP was phenomenal. It's going somewhere in my top 10.

• Geano locked this topic