Spirit Migration

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]56139-EenPwn7Rs3ib.png.5ce2a32008e0ed90b0d8085272536f84.png [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

A spirit was floating in another world's dungeon, missing its memories. Eventually "he" learned to possess other creatures and using the bodies of the beasts in the dungeon, made his way to the outside world. Dragging a young female knight, a pretty young lady, and even a beautiful mercenary into the mix, our protagonist begins his great adventure in this world!

Pretty good manga so far, but I was a bit surprised how quickly he got out of the dungeon. Also, I am a bit curious on how long he is going to remain a cat. At the very least, I have a feeling that he will probably remain by Elmerl's side for most of the manga.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like I was mistaken. The author seems to like Kou jumping almost every chapter now pretty much. And we have already met both girls on the cover now. I really wish this updated more than once a month though. There are enough ideas that you could do with this, that it could probably easily be on shounen jump for half a year without it getting boring. Hopefully the author doesn't just end it around chapter 20 or so.