My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU - Season 2

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]20698-fmsrWtjtSAYi.jpg.740d4af403036c988576d33e203830c6.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Second season of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

While I'm really excited to see a second season for this, Brains Base isn't doing it, so they are going to have completely different character styles. Hachiman looks the most different, and I don't think this one really represents his outtake on life as well as his old look did.

Although the art style was a bit different, they still have all the characters down well. Having the same voice actors helps tremendously with this. However, its been around a year since I saw the first season, so I don't really remember too much of what was going on beforehand.

Is it just me or does the character with the black hair looks so similar to Ruiko Saten from A Certain Scientific Railgun?

They do look a tad similar in that they have the same color eyes, but I would really say that is about it. Saten's hair is a bit shorter than hers as well as a much smoother texture. Also, their personalities are very different, so I personally wouldn't try to compare the two at all, but I can see how you would think that at first glance.

[spoiler=Episode 2]Wow, this is probably my favorite show this season. Hikky, is back to being the downer I remember him being in the first season, but I have really just forgotten way too much about the first season, so I'll probably go back and rewatch both seasons when this finishes. Although, I'll make sure I keep watching this while it airs.

[spoiler=Episode 3]Pretty interesting to see the flashback in how they are both in complete disagreement. I have a feeling that Yukino's plan is going to flop, and Hachiman is going to somehow save it somehow. Perhaps he'll even be the candidate running against her.

[spoiler=Episode 4]Great episode again. Really like the development of Hikki, and it seems that Yui is on Hikki's side, and he will probably help her beat Yukino. Or maybe he will step in and beat both of them. :P Really look forward to seeing how this plays out. :)

• Like 1

[spoiler=Episode 5]Pretty good episode, and they left it so then the rest won't be predicted. I'm hoping they go for a Hikki x Yui pair, but I wouldn't be surprised that the scene that was shown of all of them in the student council room is going to be the very last scene of the anime. Also, it would be really cool if there was a third season announced soon. :)

[spoiler=Episode 6]Wow, the stupidity of the people in that room is ridiculous. I really hope Hikki figures out a good way to manipulate them. Then Yukino will get all mad again. :P Its kinda clear as of now that either Hikki will end up with Yui or not end up with anyone. Due to the shear lack of screen time and character development, Yukino really just doesn't work.

[spoiler=Episode 7]Well, at least the rest of the anime is easy to predict. Still, I really want them to get passed those meetings, as just seeing those annoying people ticks me off now. It was kinda nice seeing Hikky support that one elementary school girl though. Also, it looks as if there won't actually be any romance development afterall, which I'm a bit sad about. However, if they can end the anime with all of them club members again, I think it will be alright.

• 2 weeks later...

Really good episode this week. I really liked how they finally got away from that classroom and just focused on the main three characters. Also, not entirely sure, but it seems they are shipping Yui x Hikki, could be wrong though. :P

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Episode 11]I was quite surprised this week to see some development between Yukino and Hikki. To be honest, they are the only ones that really have any chance of getting together at this point. Also, I'm not too much of a fan of Hyoto either. Probably because I resemble Hikki way too much.

• Geano locked this topic