Characters that make you feel.

ItsSammy

In Anime and other Tv, there's usually that character that really makes you feel for them.

For instance ... The one with a sad past, the one who's in love but it will never work out, the cute one that ends up dying, ect. ect.

Please list the character(s) that really made you feel for them, I will post a character as well.

1. Levi Ackerman from Attack On Titan.

upload_2017-3-21_20-47-12.png.749aa4410c30c55571a4dc1464875444.png

Levi looks like the kind of guy who could (And would) kick anyone's butt without caring or even breaking a sweat, he looks like the kind of guy that doesn't care about anything, he looks like a total sociopath and well ... Actually, he is.

Okay, so he's a total sociopath who can kick anyone's butt, but he's also got quiet a sad past ... I've read Levi's backstory Mangas (Loved 'em!) and was literally almost crying by the time I was done ... If you've read them (Or seen the Anime of his backstory) then you understand what I'm talking about, and even if you've only seen the actually AoT show so far you also know some horrible stuff happens to some people Levi cares about.

So, after reading his backstory I legit started loving Levi even more than before (Which I didn't think was even possible) and I feel so much for him! He may seem unbreakable but he's seen so much pain it's hard for me to believe he doesn't care, he's literally gone through so much stuff I wanna cry for him!

• Agree 1

tumblr_n3wrmuR2gC1sqc5mxo1_500.gif.51dc63372f2c5a9f1b91670c7fbe650a.gif

Rin Asogi. She is the character, most sad to my soul.

To describe would take away the feeling it brings me to know of her existence as a character. What an unfortunate life.

• Winner 1

sad...traumatizing....heartwrenching.... :( :( Tears overflow my life....the saddest....most...depressing....character of all time.. is *try's to hold back tears* the one and only..... SACHI!!!!!!

zbzPB.thumb.jpg.e3596e5b8ab11f36678c6a4663dbdcae.jpg

For reals, she had like 2 ep's but she was one my fave anime char's ever! :(

Been meaning to post in this thread, and I gotta go with Naruto Uzumaki. I can relate to him a lot, obviously not for the same reasons, because I'm not a Jinchuuriki, but the concept of feeling alone and depressed, and then having friends who take you out of that, and then wanted to protect them, regardless of what from, I can relate to. All of that actually happened to me, on more than one occasion no less. I've even helped others in similar situations get through their problems. It's kind of hard not to relate to a character and feel for them when they've gone through a lot of what you did.

• Geano locked this topic