Evangelion Another Impact

Wodahs

Evangelion Another Impact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYYOY87cErc

The final part of the Remake of the Evangelion franchise. Director Anno Hideaki had announced that he is working hard on the project but did not announce the release date. Fans expected it to be released some time in 2017.

Storyline

Another time, another place. An activation test of a decisive weapon was underway. With its development and operational trials shrouded in complete secrecy, the Another Number - Unit Null, suddenly breaks free of human control and goes berserk. For what purpose was Another Number - Unit Null created? The story of an Evangelion's activation, rampage and howling in another world.

I'm not sure at this stage how I feel about this one

I'm not sure at this stage how I feel about this one

Evangelion Another Impact is a stand-alone CG short, rather than a part of the Evangelion remake. Last I heard, the final remake movie (Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0) still doesn't have a release date, despite originally being planned for a 2015 release.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
I'm tired of Evangelion, it's time to let it rest, and yet we still have another remake on the way.

I never was a fan of the TV series, but rather enjoyed the first two movies (heretical, I know) - I even had the chance to see the second one, subbed, at a lovely little local art house theater years back. It was extremely pleasant, and a ton of fun. I would have disagreed with this post if I had read it at that time.

... after having seen the third movie, however, I'm basically in agreement. I look forward for the fourth movie to be released, if only so I can see how silly things get before their conclusion.

• Like 1

I'm going to honest, I just enjoy the movies in general to the TV series, I even own the third one, which is the only thing from the series that I own at all. That said, that was the last bit of it I really needed. Unless the remake plans to ret-con the budget constraints that made the original series end so bizarrely, I don't think there's much point in it, and I don't think this short will serve any purpose either.

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic