What are some websites to watch anime??

Ayane

• 2 weeks later...

My son and I use https://ani.me

You can watch some shows for free or you can upgrade your account for full service. We use it to be able to watch anime anywhere without using all my data like some other streaming service options and apps.

Edited by Guest

I used to use Netflix and Crunchyroll, but I currently don't have any paid service like that anymore.

I used to use KissAnime for free streaming, but I currently don't watch any anime anymore.

I used to watch a ton of Anime. Then fell out of it for a long time. Now as a mom, my pre-teen is starting to get into it and so I want to use it as a time for bonding with my son as he grows :) a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do lol

Wait What , Oh Kohloo Why , what's happened to our Kohloo :(

My life has been insane, in short. Lmao

I used to watch a ton of Anime. Then fell out of it for a long time. Now as a mom, my pre-teen is starting to get into it and so I want to use it as a time for bonding with my son as he grows :) a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do lol

Aww that's really cool though :)

• Like 1

Crunchyroll.com - Legal content (but Paid)

Kissanime.com - Free anime

PS: I use Kissanime.com.

And for manga, a similar website is Kissmanga.com.

You can watch on Crunchyroll for free, just in lower quality. But yeah, if you have income (and I know a lot of us in the anime community dont/are kids), then you should probably go Crunchyroll.

More money into the producers/legal streaming sites = more anime made with higher budgets and more imported into the West.

• Like 1

Crunchyroll is a great place to start. It depends on what you're looking for, if you want subbed Crunchyroll is a great place to go to see anime that are currently airing as well.

Funimation has a streaming service, and have recently partnered with Crunchyroll to create an app called Vrv. You can find more dubbed anime on Funimation. Viz is also a great place to check out some shows. They are great places to browse when looking for something new to watch.

Netflix often carries the more popular series that have either been around for a while, or they have some rights to. Hulu is another place you can go as well, as they tend to differ slightly from what Netflix has.

• Like 1