Ask Orius... Stuff

Orius

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could meet the staff that actually worked on Steins Gate, not just somebody that worked for the studio behind it, would you want to and what would you do?

Depends. Steins;Gate anime or Steins;Gate visual novel? Because there are two different studios who worked on each of those (and by extension, presumably, two different sets of staff); White Fox for anime, Nitro+ (yes, the Nitro+) for the visual novel.

White Fox does some good stuff and did a top-notch job with the S;G anime, but they're not nearly as perfect as their fans would like to think (similar to Madhouse and their fanboys, but much more overrated). As far as the famous Nitro+ is concerned, however, I would love to meet them. But since it's a visual novel company, not an anime studio (which I would feel more comfortable working in), I don't really see much that I can do with them aside from getting an autograph, shower some praises on their impressive record, get some writing advice, etc. I don't really a lot of experience on writing visual novels or developing one, so meeting them would only put me in the position of an average fanboy. :-/

On the other hand, with White Fox, as I might have suggested, they're not really one of my favorite anime studios. They've merely adapted Steins;Gate, not created it. Yes, they did a pish-posh job, but they also adapted Akame ga Kill poorly, so there's that. My favorite studio is Madhouse anyway. :P Yes, I'm one of those aforementioned Madhouse fanboys. xD

• Like 1

Would you want to have power over life and death?

Such a tempting power... After immortality and time-travel, it's one of the most sought after powers among humanity (being an extension of those other two powers after all).

I think I would, for the same reason I've stated for the time-travel question earlier on page 3. I don't really have that many people close to me offline, so I have no troublesome concerns about accidentally causing the death of some loved one. That's one benefit of being isolated - you carry no responsibility to anyone. lol And you know what they say, with no responsibility comes great power... or some hoopla like that.

Of course, I'm not stupid enough to draw attention to me like what Light did when he used the Death Note. Like, seriously, you're wielding one of the most powerful forces known to mankind, and you're flashing it around like a kid who found his dad's pistol. I'm not gonna do that, and I'll keep it subtle. A few mysterious deaths here, some resurrections of my favorite dead guys there, and who knows? Maybe I'll make a better world than Kira ever would. :D

• Like 1

How happy would you be if your favorite restaurant gave a free food for life voucher?

Very happy. It's free food! Do you know what African children would do to earn even half of such a privilege? :D

Honestly though, it might not be very healthy since my favorite restaurant (or more accurately, the only restaurant I frequently patronize) is McDonald's... I think a year of free McDonald's alone would fatten me up and fill my blood with enough grease to kill a Titan. lol I think this is a case where some privileges in life are best not having.

• Like 1

If you could go into the universe of any anime you have seen and live there, but you remained the way you are now (e.g. No special abilities or powers), which one would you choose?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...