Black Butler

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]3866.jpg.031e3fe0978a08c889b55980f1b6c460.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

In Victorian era Europe, a young boy loses everything he once held near and dear to a vicious plot. In his moment of death, he strikes a deal with a demon: his soul, in exchange for revenge. Ciel Phantomhive is now the head of the Phantomhive corporation, handling all business affairs as well as the underground work for the Queen of England. His new partner is a demon butler, Sebastian Michaelis, whose prowess as a butler is only surpassed by his strength as a demon.

The story follows the two along with their other servants, as they work to unravel the plot behind Ciel's parents' murder, and the horrendous tragedies that befell Ciel in the month directly after.

Just started reading this manga, and actually found it much better than I expected. This is only my second manga that I've read that does this, but I really like the whole master/servant relationships and seeing how they interact and such. Really have high hopes for this manga in later chapters.
  • Like 1

AHAHAHAHA I will now live here xD

yeah same, I was actually surprised when I started reading the Manga because at first I thought it wouldn't live up to the anime. But it did. xD

The manga is very good with such story plots and interesting characters. I really enjoyed the anime to it as well; especially "Book of circus". But of course, the manga is better and has more of a darker feel. The anime did leave out stuff (Like always), but hey that's why we have the mangas to read.

• 2 years later...

oh hell

though id check this thread out to see id I comment on how I enjoyed/viewed it and just did a quick check up to help jog my memory on it (via a trailer) only to realise that I had'nt seen it when I thought I had and enjoyed the trailer so much its a must watch list anime for me

and then maybe ill come back and comment on this anime I thought id already seen

I just love it!<3<3 Sebastian and Claude are SO my husbandos!!<3<3 But I didn't find Sebastian or Claude in the Waifu/Husbando thingy where they greet you when you log in.:'(:'( I just can't make Ciel my husbando because he WAS my age a few years ago and he just wouldn't age.:'(:'( Sorry, I got distracted.

I just love Black Butler cause it's sometimes funny and the other times mysterious. SO COOL!:hot::hot: But...there are some scenes in the anime which aren't...child-friendly. I really wanna know the age rating of Black Butler. Could someone please help me? Thanks in advance!^_^^_^