I..it's not like I wanted to meet...or anything

Starchild

Hello there! I'm Starchild - your resident idol trash. I like a wide variety of anime, so don't let my tsundere love fool you! I also go by Star, or Leksi.

I'm a 25 year old girl from Michigan, who started watching anime at a very young age when Ronin Warriors and Sailor Moon were on Toonami. Since then I've branched out and enjoy pretty much every genre, with a few exceptions here and there of course.

I'm a huge JRPG gamer, with my favorites being the artonelico and Neptunia series. the Atelier series is also good.

I don't bite, and am always up for conversation and making new friends (Disclaimer: Does bite a bit)

Hopefully I'll meet some awesome people here. <3

Welcome to the community.

I hope you like it here, as everyone is fairly nice.

I was also introduced to anime via Toonami somewhat around the same time, since I remember Sailor Moon being on television.

JRPG fan, huh? Have you played Dragon Quest? I have played 1-4, and kind of liked that series.

Welcome to AF! Hajimemashite! :D Just by reading the title of your thread I already have a clue about thay tsun tsun attitude :P

Anyways,

Neptunia series

I don't play games but I really LOVED Hyper Dimension Neptunia <3 Especially Iris Heart ! I've gotta tell you that our founder loves HDN :) Before I forget I'd like to call you Leksi. I like the sound of it tbh :)