Hello plebs.

BurnsyCEO

I'm 22, finishing my studies in mechanical engineering, but mostly I just like watching anime, listening to music and playing a game called dota 2. My MAL https://myanimelist.net/profile/BurnsyCEO

Yo, what up. I am studying English Literature and Media Studies double major. I also like Anime and listening to music, I quit gaming a long time ago. Nice to meet you, bro, I see you don't have any ratings on your list. What do you consider your favorite genre in Anime and what Anime in that genre has been a recent favorite?

Yo, what up. I am studying English Literature and Media Studies double major. I also like Anime and listening to music, I quit gaming a long time ago. Nice to meet you, bro, I see you don't have any ratings on your list. What do you consider your favorite genre in Anime and what Anime in that genre has been a recent favorite?

I don't even look at genres honestly. If an anime has something that catches my eye, be it story, reviews, expectations, animation I'll give it a shot. My favorite animes are code geass/death note. The top 10 you can see on my MAL.

Also I don't believe in giving animes a score since whats good an unique and interesting about an anime cannot be expressed as a number.

• Like 2

Welcome to the community.

I hope you like it here, as everyone is fairly friendly.

Also I don't believe in giving animes a score since whats good an unique and interesting about an anime cannot be expressed as a number.

I also tend to not give ratings too often, if at all, though I have done so here, but not because the good cannot be accurately portrayed by a number. I mostly do not give rating because practically nothing would receive a perfect score from me.

Welcome to the community! I hope you'll like it here :D

Mechanical Engineering eeeeh? Can you make robots that throws Potatoes? Or am I just overdoing things? :P>_<

Of course. I can also make it peel and cook them for you while doing your homework and and washing your dishes at the same time.If you want I can also make it to have 24/7 internet connection and livesteam TV on its 17" hologram display. And it can fly too because why not.

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

Of course. I can also make it peel and cook them for you while doing your homework and and washing your dishes at the same time.If you want I can also make it to have 24/7 internet connection and livesteam TV on its 17" hologram display. And it can fly too because why not.

Waaaah! I love all of those except the peeling potatoes thing. I don't peel my own kind :P

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Waaaah! I love all of those except the peeling potatoes thing. I don't peel my own kind :P

but kamisama- Oh wait. Hey there! I don't think I introduced myself yet sooo...yeah. I'm AniMeFReaK and I give you a late welcome to the forums! Emjoy your stay here!:)

Anyways, as I was saying, Kamisama, you said you don't peel your own kind. So do you swallow your grandsons WHOLE?!!!:largegasp::largegasp::largegasp::largegasp::largegasp:

• Friendly 1

I'm missing some context or backstory aren't I.

Yeaaaaaaah, but it's fine :D I just throw potatoes ;) Anyways, Welcome again to the forums! I really hope you'll like it here :D

Edited by Guest

Yeaaaaaaah, but it's fine :D I just throw potatoes ;) Anyways, Welcome again to the forums! I really hope you'll like it here :D

I like it. People here are lovely when it comes to giving a welcome, unlike me.....I used to ignore most new member's intro posts in previous forums.

• Like 1

I like it. People here are lovely when it comes to giving a welcome, unlike me.....I used to ignore most new member's intro posts in previous forums.

yes you are right, everyone here is really nice, im sure you will love it here ^_^

Well, you ain't gonna be ignored here :D We welcome new members a lot :D

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Well, you ain't gonna be ignored here :D We welcome new members a lot :D

Did you know that Kamisama welcomes new members a lot? Sometimes she's the first one to welcome!:)

We don't ignore anybody. We're all friends and friends stick together!:)

Okay. I think I should stop now. I sound a bit too childish LOL...:)

Did you know that Kamisama welcomes new members a lot? Sometimes she's the first one to welcome!:)

I didn't notice this tbh. :P But I do try to welcome everyone who joins the community :D

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1