A Lost Silver greeting to all

Sonic Whammy

Greetings to all of you here at animeforums.net.

My name is Brian Sapinski, coming to you from New Jersey where I am a high school math teacher, classic gamer, lifelong game show fan, 3rd degree Tae Kwon Do black belt and part time anime watcher & convention game show host.

I've been fascinated by anime ever since I was brought into the convention world by a former student 10 years ago, and I've been hosting game shows on the convention scene in the NY/NJ area for the last 9, first as part of Sonic Whammy Enterprises (my own entity) and now as part of Lost Silver Productions with a brand new team since 2015. I'm hoping in being here to introduce you all to our product, but all the same, I want to find out more things about anime from what people are talking about, and to have discussions with all of you about your biggest burning questions and debates, both here and on our YouTube podcast series.

And on the side of all that, I really do just want to talk. I enjoy meeting new people, even if it's only in this text form, and to hear your stories of any kind is always interesting.

So I hope that I will get the chance to talk and have fun with a lot of you, and that I hope a lot of you will come along for the ride with us on YouTube and on the convention scene as we look to bring you some great entertainment.

Thanks for having me here.

Sincerely,

Brian Sapinski

Executive Producer/Host, Lost Silver Productions

• Like 1

Welcome, Brian.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Right now, things are a little dead, but everyone here is fairly friendly.

You're the second person with a teaching background I have encountered on the Internet. The first was a grammar teacher, who has wrote some good books (probably better than my own).

Welcome Brian-kun! :D

A math teacher eh?@_@@_@ Can you help me at math? :P Lels

Anyways, I'm sure you'll find kots of people here to talk just about anything :D So feel free to join the forum activities! :) We won't bite :naughty:

Welcome to the forum Brian, I hope you have a nice time on here

As do I. Be on the lookout, I have a lot of good, honest and sometimes wacky questions for all of you.

• Like 1

A math teacher eh?@_@@_@ Can you help me at math? :P

I'm always game to help anyone anywhere. My main disciplines are statistics and algebra, but I've taught the entire high school spectrum over my career. So yeah, if you need something, shoot a PM to me and we'll work things out.

At the same time, I'm actually gonna be redoing an old YouTube channel I had that does my algebra lessons in a "flipped classroom" video format. I'll keep you posted when I start the process.

• Like 1

You're the second person with a teaching background I have encountered on the Internet. The first was a grammar teacher, who has wrote some good books (probably better than my own).

Proof for sure that fans come from all walks of life.

And I'll easily imagine that those books are better than the Sonic fanfiction I used to write years ago. Only got 6 stories in, and I admit some self-insertion was involved, but I tried real hard.

Proof for sure that fans come from all walks of life.

And I'll easily imagine that those books are better than the Sonic fanfiction I used to write years ago. Only got 6 stories in, and I admit some self-insertion was involved, but I tried real hard.

Maybe so. I have reviewed some of his books on my blog, and while the books are not perfect, I have never felt like I wanted to rip him a new one whenever he did something that annoyed me. The name of that writer is Weston Kincade, if you want to check him out.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope that you enjoy yourself here! It's a great place! :D

So far, I see that. I like the conversation going on around here, hope that I can spark some. Stay tuned.

• Like 1