Aisaka Taiga-chan Waifu Greeting Image Change

Alex Couch

Question

I love Aisaka Taiga-chan (to death <3) and I was kinda disappointed that her greeting picture wasn't a total tsundere image of her. Is there an arsenal of images that I can use to change her greeting image? I checked to see if there was a way to change but it doesn't appear to exist. I was wondering if there was a way for the image to be changed, cause let's be honest, Taiga-chan isn't your waifu if you don't like tsunderes. She's gotta have a tsundere image. Or maybe have it change depending on what greeting message you set for her (e.g.: "Oh, you're back. I-I-It's not like I missed you or anything!" will set her image to one of her giving a cold look crossing her arms. I dunno, it's just what I was really looking forward to, and I'm sure many people were, too.

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

Hi @Alex Couch,

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to AF!

I am currently testing another platform for the forum and it's the perfect opportunity to get the Waifu/Husbando feature revamped.

As you've noted, the selection is based on a list of images I've uploaded based on previous requests.. one of the features that will be getting added is the ability for members to add their own image (the feature was originally just for fun but due to its popularity, I can't add new images in a timely manner whilst also maintaining AF!)

So for now if you can hang tight long term later down the track it will be added..