Anime hunt

TortoiseImpaler

Hey all, I am currently in search for action or/and romance anime right now.

I've been looking for one to hook me in as that hasn't happened with the recent ones I've watched.

When it comes to romance anime I hate HATE when it ends without a kiss or is based completely on drama and love triangles entirely. I love golden time and re/life or Kaichou Wa maid sama Duuuh

Action I prefer strong lead characters who aren't crying all the way through the series, something like Irregular In a magic high-school would be amazing.

Thanks for the suggestions

Edited by Guest

I've been looking for one to hook me in as that hasn't happened with the recent ones I've watched.

Knowing what you've watched that didn't hook you in would be a good way to help folks to start recommending things, tbh.

• Like 2

Knowing what you've watched that didn't hook you in would be a good way to help folks to start recommending things, tbh.

Well, I tried so much, I don't really keep the names on record or anything g just pop in suggestions and I'll try out everything. There's nothing particular that makes me quit usually annoying characters or too much humour make me go bleh,. Gintama

Edited by Guest

I don't really keep the names on record or anything

Hahaha, that's gonna make it really hard to give you any ideas.

Ummm. Fate/Zero maybe?

• Agree 1

Hahaha, that's gonna make it really hard to give you any ideas.

Ummm. Fate/Zero maybe?

Haven't been watching anime in past year anyway. I never had a need for a list.

Which one of the Fate series would you recomend the most?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Haven't been watching anime in past year anyway. I never had a need for a list.

Which one of the Fate series would you recomend the most?

Ah okay, I gotcha. You should start your adventure with Fate/Zero for sure then. That's the name of the Fate series that you should start with. If you like it, then can go from there and get other things. :angel:

• Like 2

• Geano locked this topic