LoVelyBitcH

Fanfic or just anime/mango  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Fanfic or just anime/mango

• Fanfic
    • Anime
    • Manga
    • ALL OF THE ABOVE!!

I watch different animes, not alot becuase im kinda picky, but i have one that is like my first love, and I compare it to every other anime I watch. My love is of inuyasha, totally head over hills for It! I was wondering if anyone else has that one anime that is the fav/obsessed? Includes characters or ships!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

I used to obsess over Gintama and Detective Conan. I would watch every episode of them.

Thankfully, I have much less time for that now. Detective Conan's quality has dropped significantly over the last few years. Even its manga-adapted mysteries have gotten more stale and predictable. As for Gintama, I still laugh at the jokes every now and then, but I might have gotten bored of its brand of humor as well.

• Like 2

There are a few anime that I use for comparison, but it really depends on what I am being delivered, nothing really that I have obsessed over, at least recently, but Dragon Ball and such was pretty high up there when I went through mandatory schooling.

Obsessions? Well currently i'm watching Berserk 2017, attack on titan, natsume yujinchou roku, Uchouten kazoku 2 and one piece every Sunday. Not an obsession though, berserk I suppose I'm obsessed over. I've rewatched darker than black at least 3 times and most of gintama twice. I'm waiting for them to finish up gintama 2017 and I want another season of sidonia no kishi. Psycho pass and tokyo ghoul are worth obsessing over. I've already rewatched black lagoon a couple times, as well as full metal panic, I loved that show, Sagara Sousuke is such a blockhead. Desert punk rewatched three times, I could go on, but guess I just like alot of anime.

• Like 1

Obsessions? Well currently i'm watching Berserk 2017, attack on titan, natsume yujinchou roku, Uchouten kazoku 2 and one piece every Sunday. Not an obsession though, berserk I suppose I'm obsessed over. I've rewatched darker than black at least 3 times and most of gintama twice. I'm waiting for them to finish up gintama 2017 and I want another season of sidonia no kishi. Psycho pass and tokyo ghoul are worth obsessing over. I've already rewatched black lagoon a couple times, as well as full metal panic, I loved that show, Sagara Sousuke is such a blockhead. Desert punk rewatched three times, I could go on, but guess I just like alot of anime.

Yeah, I watch anime but I have the one that I'm like fan girl, watch over and over, read fan fics, that kind of stuff. I just recently finished two others, and now I have to find one that peaks my interest again.

Yeah, I watch anime but I have the one that I'm like fan girl, watch over and over, read fan fics, that kind of stuff. I just recently finished two others, and now I have to find one that peaks my interest again.

Yeah, I guess I'm just not the fan girl/guy type, I've never understood it, I like alot of different things, worship and obsession just aren't in my nature I guess. I especially don't understand sports fans, so much of their identity is wrapped up in the performance of a group of people who have never met them and likely never will, people who are completely beyond their control or influence. Maybe I'm just not a very passionate person, and that's why I can't seem to obsess over things. Well, I do have a minor obsession with lifting, it's something I think about way more than is necessary, probably because I'm not jacked. Generally though, not obsessive.

Yeah, I guess I'm just not the fan girl/guy type, I've never understood it, I like alot of different things, worship and obsession just aren't in my nature I guess. I especially don't understand sports fans, so much of their identity is wrapped up in the performance of a group of people who have never met them and likely never will, people who are completely beyond their control or influence. Maybe I'm just not a very passionate person, and that's why I can't seem to obsess over things. Well, I do have a minor obsession with lifting, it's something I think about way more than is necessary, probably because I'm not jacked. Generally though, not obsessive.

I'm a little opposite, I have little interest in things, but if I do like something, it's over the top. It's that way about everything in my life, anime, cooking, etc. I sometimes wish I had the ability to like a lot things on a toned down level. But, I don't mind these things. I think everyone has something that they slightly obsess over

My obsession was definitely Madoka Magica. I think that @zoop and I watched it at least 5 or 6 times, if not more. My favorite ship is Sayaka x Kyoko. Yes, I get that it's a little thin for what it is. I don't care. lol

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

My obsession was definitely Madoka Magica. I think that @zoop and I watched it at least 5 or 6 times, if not more. My favorite ship is Sayaka x Kyoko. Yes, I get that it's a little thin for what it is. I don't care. lol

This. And it's the only anime obsession I still have today. Whenever there's a new Madoka-something, I would have to check it out (like that Concept Movie that was recently released).

By the way, MadoSaya is the true ship. :P

CGmxOxT.jpg.d40a1c54b029d484a196c62f2907a5ac.jpg

• Like 1

I'm absolutely obsessed with Fairy Tail and Attack on Titan. I know they are way extreme but the character development in those just draws you in. Personally, it's extremely difficult to pick a favorite character in both of those mangas/anime. If I had to choose, I like Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Juvia Lockser, Aquarius, Eren Jager, Mikasa Ackerman, and Levi Ackerman. :)

• Agree 1

I haven't been obsessed with an anime since Hanasaku Iroha, but man was I at the time. When I watched it, the movie was already out, so I watched the show, then I watched the movie, and then just because, I watched them both all over again straight away, and I've seen them a total of four times, though it's been a while so I haven't seen either for a decent enough time to forget some things. I might watch it again considering the only anime I'm watching now is Boruto.

• Like 1

Beck and Eureka Seven are two of my biggest anime obsessions, though I try not to get too attached. Some animes can go in a really weird direction or just fall off the map. Inuyasha comes to mind.

• Like 1

Beck and Eureka Seven are two of my biggest anime obsessions, though I try not to get too attached. Some animes can go in a really weird direction or just fall off the map. Inuyasha comes to mind.

Beck the mongolian chop squad ^^ rewatched at least 3 times . LOve that anime to bits

My obsession must be Kaichou Wa Maid Sama and Kuroko nO bASKET rewatched both more than 5 times :)

Cartoon wise Avatar The Last Airbender this is something I rewatched more than 20 times ... Not exageratiing .

• Agree 1

Beck the mongolian chop squad ^^ rewatched at least 3 times . LOve that anime to bits

My obsession must be Kaichou Wa Maid Sama and Kuroko nO bASKET rewatched both more than 5 times :)

Cartoon wise Avatar The Last Airbender this is something I rewatched more than 20 times ... Not exageratiing .

I just watched maid Sama, I loved it!

• Friendly 1

Cowboy Bebop lol, I love everything about the show. I have watched most of the interviews I could find even voice overs of Yoko Kanno of some episodes and also some of the dub voice actors voice over some episodes too. I have watched it in Dub and Sub and I own it on blue-ray, I have listened to the whole 7-hour soundtrack multiple times and I would do it again. I have seen episodes not released on DVD or any platform, only airing once in Japan as an alternative end to cowboy bebop, I have also cosplayed as Spike. I constantly praise it, because of its excellencies in contrast to almost no faults due to its nature is unable to be. I can argue that Cowboy Bebop purely because of its name in itself is the only perfect Anime that would ever exist and has ever existed. You could say it is an obsession, but I would say its worth the praise that it gets, and probably even more than it gets.

• Geano locked this topic