Any Brony's or Pegasisters here?/Official MLP chat thread

SAO LILDOOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtMesafhSYI

Who here is a Brony? Who here is a Pegasister?

Have any of you watched every season of MLP out so far?

What has been your favorite season so far?

Who's your favorite pony? <3

Feel free to chat about anything MLP:FIM related here! (I haven't seen all the new s7 ep's yet, I've watched 3 so far so please don't spoil)

• Like 2

I'm an ex-brony, if that means anything xD

Watched the first 4 seasons before falling out with the show and losing interest a couple of years ago.

I did buy a '20% cooler' shirt though, which is actually a really nicely made shirt I still (with ever-growing shame) wear for exercise purposes.

I watched a little of season 5 before packing it all up shortly after it began airing.

Wow... there's seven now huh? They're really churning them out, I remember a lot of people saying that it'd likely die the death before then.

I'm glad I got into the show though, it introduced me to forums and made me a single incredible friend who I'm still in contact with today over Discord, over a year since I quit the forum I met them on.

My favourite pony was always Applejack. Don't bother asking why, I haven't the faintest clue :D

I'm happy to see it's still going, Faust rescued a dying series that had been loved by a whole lot of people before she turned up and turned marketing into entertainment, something that I feel is always a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Eh, let me see, how would I be classified here. I guess I'm an ex-pegasister, but I never, ever called myself one of those. The word just isn't particularly graceful.

Anyways, I started watching the show back in 2011 or 2012, and I really, really like it at that time. I watched the first 3 seasons, and then I burned out on the whole thing. I ended up participating quite heavily in some of the online communities at that time, which eventually led to some unfortunate encounters with bronies. Currently, I'm completely burned out on the entire concept and I really am not a huge fan of the modem MLP fandom.

When I watched the show, my favorite pony was Rainbow Dash. Personality-wise I remember thinking that I was a pretty good combination of Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, hahaha. My favorite season was probably Season 2. I think that one had the strongest opening and closing.

• Agree 2

all ive watched was some make up (aprox 2min) thug life thing with them the main characters stealing cars n whatever being chassed by the police

that would make me ~ well what ever it makes me ill care bout the same and wont get them 2 minits back xp

• Funny 1

• 1 month later...

I am a current Brony and a decently big one. In fact, much to my husband's chagrin, I have a semi-large stuffed Rarity that sits in our room. She's my favorite along with Spike (who doesn't get enough love honestly) and Princes Luna, and Nightmare Moon respectively, Princess Celestia, and I have a weird hard-on for King Sombra. Don' ask.