Any Cosplayers / Cosplay fans here? =^..^=

Konata Mei

What are you, cosplay-related?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What are you, cosplay-related?

• A Cosplayer
    • A Cosplay fanatic
    • A Cosplay photographer / editor

Hey everyone! I'm an avid aspiring cosplayer from Singapore, just wanted to meet all the cosplayers / cosplay fans / cosplay photographers here! You can find me on

Facebook: facebook.com/konatamei

Instagram: @babythestarshinesbright

Blog: neverfeelings.blogspot.sg

Kik: @konatamei

Nice to meet you ~

Please share with me your cosplay pictures/artwork and which ones are your favorite!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE'S POSTS!! xD

• Like 2

Welcome Mei-chaaan! A cosplayer eyyy? I think this is the first we have a cosplayer here! (i think) anyways, Welcome to the forums!!! I'm excited to hear from you from now on :)

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Welcome Mei-chaaan! A cosplayer eyyy? I think this is the first we have a cosplayer here! (i think) anyways, Welcome to the forums!!! I'm excited to hear from you from now on :)

I'm the first, really??? OMG!! Wait a minute, are you a fan of cosplays tho?? :0

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

I'm the first, really??? OMG!! Wait a minute, are you a fan of cosplays tho?? :0

Uuuhhhh not really :P Gomenasai!!!! But I do think I can handle hearing from your about cosplays! Btw! I'm a potato. :D You didn't have any options other in the poll so I'll just say it here xD

Hello! :)

Maybe so, I don't generally think I've seen anyone talking about their cosplays here before, to be honest. I might be wrong, though!

As for myself, I definitely enjoy seeing cosplay - for me, that's a large part of why I go to conventions and such to be honest. :D

Never done it myself, but you never know what the future might hold. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

@User 1510 posted some of his but I think your the first official one

anywhos hiya and welcome to the forum as well Konata Mei

theres always room for cosplay as well so come enjoy and make a cosplay section

Edited by Guest

I love cosplayer's! I think they are beautiful and fantastic people who aren't afraid to do what they love, they are awesome and its so sexy to see someone, like a nerd, not being afraid or ashamed to show openly what they are interested in. I am not a cosplayer but I want to be, right now I don't really have a job and therefore I don't make much money so I cant really get any quality outfits for cosplay or materials to make my own. I do however plan to have a ton of cosplay when I am older or at least when I have more money, cosplaying is amazing and I think I could cosplay very well; I have sooo many characters I would like to cosplay as. I plan to go to comic-con a lot when I am older as well and y'know If you go to comic-con you HAVE to cosplay, its the most awesome place for cosplayer's to see other cosplays and show off there own and just nerd out, I have plans to cosplay and I have some idea's of who I may cosplay as but for now I am not a cosplayer.

A few cosplay's I would love to do sometime: Deathgun(SAO), Devil Kazuya(TEKKEN), Maid-pool(Marvel), Strider/Aragorn, boromir(Both from LOTR), Ares(God of war), Tirek or king Sombra(MLP), Allen walker(D-gray man), Wesker(Resident evil), Punisher(Marvel), Levi cleaning outfit, Jean(Both attack on titan), Claudio Serafino(TEKKEN 7).

There are even more I would like to do, like some characters from LoL and such. It would take a lot of work to do all of that but It would be super fun and awesome. Anyway, plans, plans, plans.. :)

Btw, welcome to AF Konata mei, I like you already! :D Hope you enjoy it here.

Edited by Guest

Hello, welcome to AF.

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Cosplay is interesting to me, but I've never done it personally.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~