Any kind of manga

PSB123

Yo if anyone that reads this could give me a manga recommendation that would be great! I've read and liked all kinds of manga so genre is not a problem as long as it's good, hit me with your best shots!

I recommend Pandora Hearts and A Silent Voice.

Have fully read Koe no Katachi (One of my favourites) and have dropped Pandora Hearts for some reason

Edited by Guest

Erased would be another one, since the manga and anime end differently.

Oh do they i didn't know about that! Thanks i'll give it a shot. Do you happen to know at which part they start to differ or should i just fully read it?

Oh do they i didn't know about that! Thanks i'll give it a shot. Do you happen to know at which part they start to differ or should i just fully read it?

I have a personal wiki, and the page at the address below should help, since it has notes are what chapters content came from.

http://wiki.brycecampbell.me/index.php?title=Boku_Dake_ga_Inai_Machi

If that is not clear, this will tell you where you should start, since I reviewed the anime while it aired.

http://blog.brycecampbell.me/anime-review-boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-episode-11.html

Honestly though, you should just start from the beginning, because things seem to make a bit more sense, such as why Satoru views his ability as a curse.

Anything else, I would need to know what you liked and hated. I saw your intro discussing your favorite, but it is hard to recommend things with such a broad scope.

I recommend Rurouni Kenshin and Aishteruze Baby! if you want some romance. The former is set in feudal japan contains action too. The latter is actually focused on a high school delinquent who ends up looking after his 4 year old cousin (i believe). Rest assured the romance is not between them :). But later on there is romance between the delinquent baby sitter and another character. Both are also fairly old but are some of my favourites. Both have anime if you fancy watching anything you read.