Favorite Post-Apocalyptic Game?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Post-Apocalyptic Game?

• Fallout Series
    • The Last of Us
    • The Walking Dead (Telltale series)
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Gears of War

Recently I haven't been interested in Anime because the year 2014 was the best for me ^.^ but I am looking out for future releases like Black Bullet 2! Hehe I heard it's coming out pretty soon. I'm currently reading Darwin's Game and so far it's fun to read, feel free to comment if you like it as well :3. So anyways I'm more interested in Manga nowadays and the genres I particularly like are:

-Action

-Adventure

-Comedy

-Drama (on certain occasions)

-Ecchi

-Fantasy

-Game

-Harem

-Horror (on special occasions)

-Magic

-Mystery

-Romance

-School

-Shounen

-Superna... bah you know what? I like almost anything. Recommend me any of the Manga's you like ;)

I quiet enjoyed (Rabbit) Doubt and Judge, they're on the mystery/horror side of things ...

Do not get the Yen Press editions of Judge. I would definitely recommend Doubt though.

• Like 1

Have you read Bokurano? It's a psychological thriller that deconstructs the mecha genre, particularly the "child soldier" aspect. Its creator, Mohiro Kitoh, is one of my favorite manga artists of all time as he tends to challenge the tired stereotypes. Shadow Star Narutaru is another great work of his that shows this. It also deals with children forced into warfare, although it's quite brutal and gory in nature, so just keep that in mind.

• Like 1