Ask the Potato~~

RyePotatoes

Tell me a story?

What story? Waaah this is not a question @zoop senpai!

Do you like gothic clothing?
Well, they are interesting but I don't like it that much. :P I'm too round for gothic clothing.
  • Like 2

But isn't it a question? I was asking you to tell me a story.

Story about?

What are your favorite and least favorite vegetables? x)

My favorite are pumpkins. (They are vegetabl right?) They were plantes near to potatoes actually and I love thm during halloween :P as for least favorite and the vegetable I hate the most cause my Dad keeps on making dishes with it especially in mornings is Amargoso. I can't stand the bitterness. I was born sweet sooooo can't stand it. :P

• Like 1

Do you go well with the alcoholic beverage you share a name with?

I think soooo. Cause I'm the crossbreed of both and you can tell already it they go well or not. :P (I honestly don't drink alcohol but Rye Bread aee my fave <3

do you ever worry about acrylamide, like on hot days or in sauna's?

I'm not sure. Not really. But being cooked in high temperature,YES!

how long have you had a beard fetish?

Idk. :crazy: But I am very picky on beards though :P

How scared would you be if somebody decided to take you and turn you into french fries?

Not scared at all. I've got a scythe anyway soooo no need to be scared. I'll turn the person to french fries first :P

Actually, now that @brycec brought it up, what kind of fries would you be? The fat chunky kind with the squiggly shape or the thin and smooth McDonald's kind?

Fat and chunky perhaps with a squiggly shape. Thin and smooth are so overrated anyways :P

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

What is the habit you are proudest of breaking? If none, do you have any habit you wanna break?

Honestly speaking, I have this habit of imagining people with slightly shave beards :P (Habit I wanna break)

And no offense to everyone out there like really!!!! Wahhh forgive me if someone gets offended. :( It's just me being honest about myself. Anyways,

[spoiler=Blabla]I have this habit of suddenly thinking inappropriate things ( LIKE FOR REAL INAPPROPRIATE THINGS:crazy:) whenever I see two guys together. I honestly want to break this habit. Although I don't have anything against Gays. I have lots of gay friends and I love them. It's just thaaaaat this habit just happens on its own

• Like 1

What would you do if potatoes were the true master race?

I'll ask everyone here in the forums to model my lingerie Department <3:crazy::crazy: Especially guys. I have lots of bras for them to try. Lol

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1