Ask Zin

zin

ask me anything! well, almost anything. preferably no nsfw

since im such a newbie its a clean slate to learn about the Mysteries of Zin

i havent been asking questions much on the others because im terrible at thinking of any but maybe this will give me some inspiration :oo

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask me anything! well, almost anything. preferably no nsfw

since im such a newbie its a clean slate to learn about the Mysteries of Zin

i havent been asking questions much on the others because im terrible at thinking of any but maybe this will give me some inspiration :oo

Just because you're a newbie, does not mean that there is not anything interesting about you, especially since one or more people went through my bio on my personal site when I first introduced myself.

Let's see, did Anohana make you cry, and if so, how badly?

@zin

Simple, standard question to start with.

Do you like movies? What are your favorites? :o

i do! im a huge fan of animated movies so most of my favorites are disney. i really love anastasia as well! lilo and stitch, mulan, hercules, and moana are my fav disney films. for non animated i really love ferris bueller's day off!

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Just because you're a newbie, does not mean that there is not anything interesting about you, especially since one or more people went through my bio on my personal site when I first introduced myself.

Let's see, did Anohana make you cry, and if so, how badly?

oh god, tons. im a really emotional person so its pretty easy to make me cry, and anohana made me feel so muCH

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

anastasia

<3 <3 <3

Oh God, Anastasia, I love that movie!

Can you believe that I never really saw many animated movies before moving in with @Cy~ a couple years ago? She introduced me to Anastasia, the Great Mouse Detective, and so many other classics. :D

• Like 2

<3 <3 <3

Oh God, Anastasia, I love that movie!

Can you believe that I never really saw many animated movies before moving in with @Cy~ a couple years ago? She introduced me to Anastasia, the Great Mouse Detective, and so many other classics. :D

yeah unfortunately its really easy to kind of pass by them and a lot of people brush them off w/o realizing how good they can be bc 'animation is for kids.' but im glad you gave it a chance!!! great mouse detective is fantastic too, i havent seen that in so long i might have to rewatch soon

• Agree 2

What is the happiest memory that you can remember from your childhood?

hmm,, tbh my childhood was rather uneventful? it was probably when i went to universal studios with my mom, my brother and my nana! it was right after the harry potter portion opened and i was so excited

• Friendly 1

yeah unfortunately its really easy to kind of pass by them and a lot of people brush them off w/o realizing how good they can be bc 'animation is for kids.' but im glad you gave it a chance!!! great mouse detective is fantastic too, i havent seen that in so long i might have to rewatch soon

I used to really like Disney movies, especially Great Mouse Detective, but I got rid of them to get some space, and I kind of need a bit more substance from a work, such as what can be found in Barakamon.

What would you do if you had control over the world?

• Like 2

I used to really like Disney movies, especially Great Mouse Detective, but I got rid of them to get some space, and I kind of need a bit more substance from a work, such as what can be found in Barakamon.

What would you do if you had control over the world?

i get what youre saying! a lot of me liking animated movies is my fascination with how it works and the effort it takes, plus i really like musicals so disney gets a double +

to answer your question, i would get rid of any discriminatory laws, make gay marriage legal everywhere, and make it law to Appreciate Girls

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

to answer your question, i would get rid of any discriminatory laws, make gay marriage legal everywhere, and make it law to Appreciate Girls

That's sound both good and pretty tyrannical. After all, forcing something on people will make them less willing to do it, even if it is for the good of a group.

Not a bad answer though, since I am laughing about all the possible punishments.

What would you do get somebody to relax in your company, if you knew that their guard was too high?

That's sound both good and pretty tyrannical. After all, forcing something on people will make them less willing to do it, even if it is for the good of a group.

Not a bad answer though, since I am laughing about all the possible punishments.

What would you do get somebody to relax in your company, if you knew that their guard was too high?

'you are charged with the crime of: calling women weak. your punishment: to experience the pain of childbirth!'

i would probably go crazy with power

i would probably tell them how constantly anxious i always am and let them know thats its okay to not always know what youre doing. id also offer them an ear to listen to their troubles (not literally to specify, a figurative ear)

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 2
  • Funny 1

'you are charged with the crime of: calling women weak. your punishment: to experience the pain of childbirth!'

i would probably go crazy with power[/Quote]

Many people probably would go crazy with power.

That first part made me laugh quite a bit, and makes me grateful that I do not fall into the category of thinking women are weak.

Of course, I just hate how people believe those stereotypes without question, since they do not really get to know the individual for who they are.

i would probably tell them how constantly anxious i always am and let them know thats its okay to not always know what youre doing. id also offer them an ear to listen to their troubles (not literally to specify, a figurative ear)

That's sweet. Your note made it funnier, as I was not thinking you would cut off your own ear, or let them cut it off.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Many people probably would go crazy with power.

That first part made me laugh quite a bit, and makes me grateful that I do not fall into the category of thinking women are weak.

Of course, I just hate how people believe those stereotypes without question, since they do not really get to know the individual for who they are.

That's sweet. Your note made it funnier, as I was not thinking you would cut off your own ear, or let them cut it off.

haha im glad you found it funny! and i agree completely, it makes no sense to judge an entire gender/race/sexuality/etc.

i reread the ear bit and realized it sounded strangely literal so i felt like i had to specifY,,

• Friendly 2

haha im glad you found it funny! and i agree completely, it makes no sense to judge an entire gender/race/sexuality/etc.

Not to mention they ignore other things too.

For example, people think that, even with a disability, men just cannot be as or more vulnerable than they perceive women to be.

i reread the ear bit and realized it sounded strangely literal so i felt like i had to specifY,,

You do not need to worry about that. If I did not get what you were saying, I would have asked for clarification, hoping that you would not consider that the real question I meant for the topic.

Sometimes, we perceive things as problematic that are not really there.

Now, for something I asked many others. Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck, and how would you claim victory?

• Like 1

Now, for something I asked many others. Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck, and how would you claim victory?

ah the age old question... id much rather fight 100 duck-sized horses bc, even though im outnumbered, a horse sized duck sounds too terrifying.

also there is no way id claim victory bc i would run away in a heartbeat

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

ah the age old question... id much rather fight 100 duck-sized horses bc, even though im outnumbered, a horse sized duck sounds too terrifying.

also there is no way id claim victory bc i would run away in a heartbeat

I hope you have the stamina to deal with it. You are are one of the few that took that choice.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

i would get rid of any discriminatory laws, make gay marriage legal everywhere, and make it law to Appreciate Girls

Oh my god, look - I just wanted to let you know that I think you just may be one of my favorite people on this site, hahaha.

Anyways, I'll ask a question. I apologize if you have already heard it before.

Does your name have anything to do with "zen"?

Btw, when did you watch The Great Mouse Detective and what's your fave scene from the movie? :D

• Agree 2

Oh my god, look - I just wanted to let you know that I think you just may be one of my favorite people on this site, hahaha.

I did kind of warn her of the downfalls of it, but I liked her answer too, especially when taking in our short conversation.

• Like 1

I think I love you. Jus' sayin'.

A feast is being thrown in your honor. As the person being celebrated, you're asked to provide guidance on the banquet menu.

Please select:

Three main courses

Three side dishes

Two appetizers

Two deserts

• Like 2

Anyways, I'll ask a question. I apologize if you have already heard it before.

Does your name have anything to do with "zen"?

Btw, when did you watch The Great Mouse Detective and what's your fave scene from the movie? :D

actually my name is short for 'zinnia' which is a kind of flower!

and im gonna be honest its been so long i forgot a good amount of the movie but zoop reminded me how great it is so i must rewatch it very soon :oo

and thank you so much!!! thats so sweet

• Like 1

actually my name is short for 'zinnia' which is a kind of flower!

and im gonna be honest its been so long i forgot a good amount of the movie but zoop reminded me how great it is so i must rewatch it very soon :oo

and thank you so much!!! thats so sweet

That explains why your tumblr had zinnia then. Kind of confused me.

I think I love you. Jus' sayin'.

A feast is being thrown in your honor. As the person being celebrated, you're asked to provide guidance on the banquet menu.

Please select:

Three main courses

Three side dishes

Two appetizers

Two deserts

ahhhh youre so kind thank you! and hmm,, i guess the easiest way to seperate this would be breakfast lunch and dinner so

Course 1 would be pecan waffles with a side of scrambled eggs

Course 2 would start off with garlic shrimp as an appetizer, and the main course as the ever-so-fancy mac and cheese, with a side of Even More mac and cheese

Course 3 would have empanadas for an appetizer, with chicken cacciatore as the main course, and a side of garlic bread

the choice of desserts would be strawberry shortcake or coconut cream pie

• Like 2