Optic

What did you think of Asuna?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of Asuna?

• Awesome!
    • Meh... didn't care for her.
    • She was OK!

sword-art-online-asuna.thumb.jpg.633841ead5b32fd8193626db8aa49066.jpg

This is the character discussion thread for Asuna (Yuuki Asuna) from Sword Art Online.

Feel free to:

• Discuss your thoughts on the character!
  • Share your favourite images, scenes, wallpapers of the character!

Well to kick things off, out of all the characters in Sword Art Online, Asuna would have to be my most favourite character because she was shown to be pretty badass in the first season with those rapier sword skills. And her outfit in the Sword Art Online arc was absolutely fabulous. (o^.^o)

I think the pairing with her and Kirito was the right one in the end. All the other possible pairings to me would not have been as strong, though I am curious to see how they might have turned out.

sword-art-online-kirito-asuna-sleeping.thumb.jpg.9ddd14e26e0217c86e1a2c0f415b4b93.jpg

Any other Asuna fans out there? xD

• Agree 1

Asuna is great and Kirito was great add them together and you have AWESOME!

I felt that we didn't see enough of her during ALF and GGO though.

• Like 1

At the beggining of the anime, I really liked Asuna, she was just so badass! But then she was fell in love with Kirirto..... and turned into a housewife. I felt really bad for her, she deserved better. Asuna was probably the only character I liked in the whole series :/

• 1 year later...

A figure by ALTER (Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale version) is available for pre-order - Nov 2018 release:

Probably the best Asuna figure I've seen by far, but that price.... :| 17,000 yen...

yuuki-asuna-ordinal-scale-version-figure-alter-1.jpg.99ca689996b96c5c40f5f2cfd432ea87.jpg

yuuki-asuna-ordinal-scale-version-figure-alter-2.jpg.7299952b3e7fc84b1caa068cea51e93d.jpg

• Geano locked this topic