Attack on Titan movies/OVAs?

rebecca11

hello everyone, ive seen the first season of attack on titan and i found out some extra movies were also released and i would like to watch them in order but i cant find out which one comes first. If anyone can help me by posting all the extra movies released and the order in which i should watch it i would really appreciate it :)

Hello rebecca11,

Yes there were two recap movies that were released:

• Attack on Titan Part I: Crimson Bow and Arrow

• Attack on Titan Part II: Wings of Freedom

But given that you've already watched the TV series you probably may not be interested as it's essentially just the whole TV series hashed into two movies. It does have improved animation though..

What you might be more interested in though is the two OVAs (aired 9 Dec last year and 9 Apr this year). Both show Levi's backstory when he joined the Survey corps:

Hope this helps. :)

Hello rebecca11,

Yes there were two recap movies that were released:

• Attack on Titan Part I: Crimson Bow and Arrow

• Attack on Titan Part II: Wings of Freedom

But given that you've already watched the TV series you probably may not be interested as it's essentially just the whole TV series hashed into two movies. It does have improved animation though..

What you might be more interested in though is the two OVAs (aired 9 Dec last year and 9 Apr this year). Both show Levi's backstory when he joined the Survey corps:

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you, i really appreciate the help:)

• 6 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic