Best anime girl (Winter, 2016)

Optic

The 2016 Winter season is drawing to an end. Which anime girl did you like the most and why? ;)

I'm tied between two.

1. Mira Yurizaki

Dimension W

dimension-w-mira-yurizaki.thumb.jpg.dd3d460307472a2413e3de93d0203494.jpg

Despite being an android, Mira is REALY genki (even if Kyouma doesn't treat her nicely), cute and... that tail. >_<

But on a more serious note, she did kick ass with Kyouma on many occasions. My most favourite moments were when Mira was learning to be "more human" by hanging out with Kyouma and his garage early in the season.

2. Merry

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

merry-grimgar-of-fantasy-and-ash.thumb.jpg.7a04cf88953f6da79b9bf4c16ab4f9e9.jpg

I have to say, this was truly unexpected. I was so close to dropping Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash... until Merry came along. I was a little unsure as she treated the party by being really cold... then she just turned everything around with the whole party. Mild tsundere, elegant priest that really warmed up to Haruhiro. (o^.^o)

Again though, on a more serious note, she did bring her own tragic past which absolutely added much needed tension and an interesting twist to the series that drew me back to the series.

Which anime girl did you like the most this season and why?

Best Girl:

Sherry

Gate

sherry.jpg.bc79038c8fff87113d52cc41bc47f3c3.jpg

Sherry is definitely the best girl this season! (Out of all the ships I wanted, hers was the only one I got xP)(That being said, I've yet to watch the last 3 episodes of Gate)

She's sooooooooooooooo adorable and can be quite dangerous xP (referencing the scene where she is trying to sell her pearls xP)

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

I'm tied between these 3 xD

Reoko-sama from Bubuki Buranki

upload_2016-3-31_16-55-58.thumb.png.3e196efe0994e951d3c88ca238e93ad5.png

Because Reoko-sama is Reoko-sama, there's no other reason. I was going to pick Shizuru, but Reoko-sama won the spot this time.

Yoruka from Saijaku no Bahamut

upload_2016-3-31_16-56-42.thumb.png.ec45a0210abb32b9daddf15e68d7e495.png

"The traditional clothing, classic black hair and fancy hair ribbons are the way to go!"

She's voiced by Stella's VA and I love her high pitched voice. She is surprisingly not flat chested and she has the right Beef Meet size~ Erhmm... yeah...

Koito from Musaigen no Phantom World

upload_2016-3-31_16-56-56.thumb.png.ba2f765bea4f850f8968b283a9124826.png

Casually wearing headphones on her neck, Koito's fashion isn't really that common in the amine world. With her attitude changing in the middle of the series, that was the right time to take a fancy on her, plus that emotionless yet kind personality tops it all off.

Ok this season alright here goes:

2) MIRA (like Optic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

She did what one of the things Best Girls ought to do, and that is make the main character, Kyouma, open up. I don't know. She was just really cute, and was really likable. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.20f9947498c2ef0e8ce480d8fa6fd1b2.jpg

1) ATRA (IBO ended this season so she counts too. I think. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

She supports a harem ending. Nuff said.

YGkAMzQ.thumb.png.22fcb047b518238850870cdfb61c14bb.png

SPOILER ALERT!

But all jokes aside VVV

Atra had a torture scene in which she refused to give important information to Gjallahorn. It was brutal, and nothing was held back. She kept her mouth shut and was just a overall beast.

That's why she my best girl this season.

Mild tsundere

BTW Optic, I think Merry is a bit more kuudere rather than tsundere.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.png.f5c57a6f3be36c7e8276b9e68ceb9ba3.png

Shirayuki from Season 2 of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime for me...I really loved her whole personality from start to finish, a real anime heroine indeed, strong-willed, determined, headstrong and never once stopped believing in her dreams and goals :)

• Geano locked this topic