Blue Exorcist

RyePotatoes

[FLOAT_RIGHT]tumblr_static_ao_no.exorcist_full.907449.thumb.jpg.0fcd0d31ed0f782c8338324ebc0ae945.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

This world consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exist within it. Satan the god of demons, but there's one thing that he doesn't have, and that's a substance in the human world that is powerful enough to contain him!! For that purpose he created Rin, his son from a human woman, but will his son agree to his plans? Or will he become something else...? An exorcist?

The anime was really good. The story's plot was quite interesting and great as well. One of my favorite animes that everyone should watch. Action and Comedy can be clearly seen throughout the anime. Thumbs up for this one! (y)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
A great Anime , though I do feel that they could have done a little more as a whole.

Then you have got to read the manga. The manga is better than the anime in my opinion. Too bad that it is still on-going :'(

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I honestly hope they do come out with another season because I loved this one to pieces.

I have never read the manga, but I may now.

I actually stumbled on this show on netflix, of all places. I was curious so I streamed it.

I honestly hope they do come out with another season because I loved this one to pieces.

I have never read the manga, but I may now.

I actually stumbled on this show on netflix, of all places. I was curious so I streamed it.

There is a season 2! It was recently announced and releases next year!

• Geano locked this topic