Christmas Contest, 2015

Optic

Oh goddamnit, really wanted to participate, but I don't really have something christmasy atm. And considering my location, I doubt anyone sell them either. I guess I will be just part of the people who votes :'(.

@FSL29, do you have any anime merchandise to showcase? Though it would be nice, it doesn't have to be Christmas themed. :angel:

Well those stuff is in my house in Indonesia(figurine, nendoroid, etc.) I'm currently living in apartment where there is literally nothing related to anime here, except my laptop wallpaper..

Well those stuff is in my house in Indonesia(figurine, nendoroid, etc.) I'm currently living in apartment where there is literally nothing related to anime here, except my laptop wallpaper..

Ah I see... darn. :'(

*raises hand* Question!: The photo has to be either Christmas themed or anime themed, or can it be a combination of both?

You can do a combination of both, yes. The reason for the two separate themes is to make it more accessible to those that may not have either Christmas items or anime items. If you can combine the two then great. :angel:

Sorry for a late enter :P I thought I might enter because why not give it a shot, now unfortunately I couldn't find my drawings D: I turned my house upside down looking for them but they were no were to be seen... But thankfully all my merchandise was near me. This layout took forever to do because my desk is full of rubbish so I had to clean it :P anyway enjoy.

IMG_0625.thumb.JPG.4610d50f9336a6f7089ba6cbab30b364.JPG

This isn't all my stuff couldn't fit it all but that's the christmas stuff I got.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Aaand here's mine... took me a while to decipher the 'physically include' part... like, why couldn't we just copy-paste the image cause fitting my laptop in the whole thing was a pain ;-; Anyway, I'm too embarassed by my pink room to care ._.

2i8vssh.thumb.jpg.a88a19d8511356e880425a9581ae7d98.jpg

[spoiler=Items used]Umbreon plushie/Pikachu & Eevee figurines (pokemon), I-don't-remember-how-it's-called-pink-bird-mon figurine (digimon), Kuroko figure/chibi Kuroko figurine (Kuroko no basket), Death Note volumes 1, 2, 3 (Black Edition), Attack on Titan No Regrets volumes 1, 2, Spice & Wolf light novel volume 1 (I figured since there's both an anime and manga adaptation it's valid), Christmas tree

photo quality could be better but my dog wouldn't leave me alone -_-

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Aaand here's mine... took me a while to decipher the 'physically include' part... like, why couldn't we just copy-paste the image cause fitting my laptop in the whole thing was a pain ;-; Anyway, I'm too embarassed by my pink room to care ._.

2i8vssh.thumb.jpg.3d8ffd4c6313c16b5ebc991e7d6420d8.jpg

[spoiler=Items used]Umbreon plushie/Pikachu & Eevee figurines (pokemon), I-don't-remember-how-it's-called-pink-bird-mon figurine (digimon), Kuroko figure/chibi Kuroko figurine (Kuroko no basket), Death Note volumes 1, 2, 3 (Black Edition), Attack on Titan No Regrets volumes 1, 2, Spice & Wolf light novel volume 1 (I figured since there's both an anime and manga adaptation it's valid), Christmas tree

photo quality could be better but my dog wouldn't leave me alone -_-

That Statue is so cool! and them little cute pokemon figures!!!!!

hehe arigato :P I've had those pokemon for so many years...10-15.... I don't even remember xD (Eevee's ears are both broken but I've glued them back xD)

Glue is a magical thing :P I have a statue of Edward Kenway from AC black flag and he fell over when cleaning him and his hand came clean off, and super glue saved the day. :P

• Like 1

I'm totally not a Hyperdimension Neptunia fan... :P

Thanks for the great laugh!

I would submit an entry but I don't have a good camera :'(

I'll just have to settle for being a prestigious judge. I shall judge you all! xP Not really...I'll just vote xP

Edited by Guest

aaaaand you just crushed all my hopes drill-san ;-; that's just too good....

Well, I'm glad you like it. :) To be honest, I have very little confidence in what I do, so I didn't think anyone would like my idea at all. I wish us both good luck on the contest! ;)

• Like 1