Counter Strike

TheAnimeTimes

Never really been a fan of Counter Strike myself, unfortunately. Crysis and FEAR were always my go-to games when I felt like going online with an FPS... sadly the multiplayer components of both were grossly underrated and underappreciated. :'(

I didn't play FEAR all too much, but Crysis was a good deal of fun! Just too CPU intensive at the time for me, sadly

I only really got into it a fair little while after release, so I was fortunate enough to have a PC that did a pretty good job running it without any issues when I first played it. The nanosuit abilities combined with things like the functional day/night cycle added a tremendous amount of depth to the FPS formula.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever had as much in an FPS as I did 4v4 team deathmatch games in Crysis with my friends... every time the sun went down, everyone started stealthing around like ninjas. It was hilarious and a ton of fun... not to mention tense as hell. :D

I only really got into it a fair little while after release, so I was fortunate enough to have a PC that did a pretty good job running it without any issues when I first played it. The nanosuit abilities combined with things like the functional day/night cycle added a tremendous amount of depth to the FPS formula.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever had as much in an FPS as I did 4v4 team deathmatch games in Crysis with my friends... every time the sun went down, everyone started stealthing around like ninjas. It was hilarious and a ton of fun... not to mention tense as hell. :D

I honestly think 4v4 is the perfect size for a competitive game too, since it's small enough to have some stealth/sneaking aspects, but large enough to have a group battle mindset. It sounds fun; maybe I'll give it a shot :)

That being said, you should totally get counterstrike because I need someone to carry me out of silver LOL

That being said, you should totally get counterstrike because I need someone to carry me out of silver LOL

Naw, I've largely sworn off competitive multiplayer at this point, due to how sick I've gotten with having to deal with people I'm afraid. ^^;

(going to make an exception for Midair when it releases, against my better judgement, but that's about it)

I totally forgot T.T

If you're NA, add me at Draynoth

It's Ok, mone is.... Greeneyes

Same as this acct.

Edited by Guest

I totally forgot T.T

If you're NA, add me at Draynoth

What time should I check when u r on?

It's 3:30 where I am...

Seems like you're two hours ahead of me. I work from 9-7 my time, so probably after that (like 9 yours)?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...