Crossover battle - Street Fighter vs D. Gray-man

SAO LILDOOP

Gonna have to go with Lenalee from D. Gray-man. No matter her appearance, her ability to fight and how she uses it, is far too much fun to watch. I've always had a thing for people who fight using their legs because there's some high end action that goes with it, and not only is Lenalee not an exception to that, she's practically the standard on how to do it right.

raw.gif.84d51df9c9c0fd2759200ae6103814db.gif

I'd like to see Chun Li sustain a fight in the air while fighting a high level Akuma.

Chunli could easily. Some of her best attacks are air only and combo into her ultra very well.

Chunli could easily. Some of her best attacks are air only and combo into her ultra very well.

When I see her actually flying, I'll believe it, in the meantime, all she's doing is jumping and hanging out in a sort of suspended animation state for a short period of time. That's not nearly as impressive.

When I see her actually flying, I'll believe it, in the meantime, all she's doing is jumping and hanging out in a sort of suspended animation state for a short period of time. That's not nearly as impressive.

Akuma cant even fly, so Chun-li would not need to fly to defeat him. She can also attack him from the ground with her Kikoken's.

Akuma cant even fly, so Chun-li would not need to fly to defeat him. She can also attack him from the ground with her Kikoken's.

Do you not know the difference between Akuma in Street Fighter and the Akuma enemies in D.Gray-man? Because I feel like you misunderstood everything I said with this post.

Do you not know the difference between Akuma in Street Fighter and the Akuma enemies in D.Gray-man? Because I feel like you misunderstood everything I said with this post.

Chunli could kill a D-gray man Akuma. She is canonically the 3rd most powerful A-list SF character, putting her just under Ryu and Ken. Ryu has fought Asura who defeated gods single-handedly and Ryu fought very well. Chunli being just under Ryu and ken means she is insanely powerful. Also, Chunli (or guile) won the second SF tournament canonically. It is not known if it was Guile or Chunli, but 2nd place would not be bad either especially since Oro was in that tournament. Chunli also has insane strength and durability.

SPEED/AGILITY

Jumps out of a helicopter, lands on her feet

Jumping to the top of a street light

Avoiding Gunshots

Gets behind a superhuman before he can see her

STRENGTH

Kicks a superhuman upwards of twenty feet in the air

Choke slamming E Honda, who weighs 302 pounds

An injured Chun Li kicks Vega through a brick wall

Shreds a car by kicking it

FIGHTING SKILLS

easy disarm

Pretty specific kick combo

a Blinded Chun beats up 5 Kung Fu masters 1 2 3 4

ENERGY/CHI ATTACKS

Kikosho smashing through a steel door

Kikosho sending several cars flying

Knocks down a truck

DURABILITY

Tanks an explosion

Chun-li is basically a superhuman.

Also:

managed to overpower the Shadaloo dictator with Chun-Li weakening Bison with a powerful Kikosho that destroys part of the forest. When Guile urges Bison to surrender, Bison refuses and instead commits suicide by using all of his Psycho Power to make a huge explosion that blasted away, but didn't kill, Chun-Li.

Chun-li Kikosho much better than people think + She survived a blast as powerful as all of M. Bison's psycho power at once.

Chun-li has also defeated Juri Han who is extremely powerful. Powerful enough by herself to fight M. Bison 1v1 and win, she also killed a seth (unkown if it was 15) which is insane considering seth has basically all the moves and powers of the streetfighter roster.

Chunli could easily take down some D-gray man akuma's.

chun-li.thumb.jpg.64f51405bf55b8b64b2cd58dea3f766f.jpg

umm

no offence guys but as much as I do like both characters , it is

favourite anime characters with green hair

not who will kick who's but :P

last time I looked Chun-li I didn't think had green hair

and id almost go out on a limb here and saying that Lenalee's hair is green is also borderline , either that or I need to correct my colour settings

• Like 1

umm

no offence guys but as much as I do like both characters , it is

favourite anime characters with green hair

not who will kick who's but :P

last time I looked Chun-li I didn't think had green hair

and id almost go out on a limb here and saying that Lenalee's hair is green is also borderline , either that or I need to correct my colour settings

There's definitely something wrong with your settings then, her hair is green and it's fairly clear in most settings. That said, I'm done messing the SAO kid in probably an capacity. I can't help but feel like their only starting anything with me because I don't share their opinion on a lot of shows and they chose to be angry at me instead of listening to me, because kid, I guess. I'm gonna be the bigger one here and walk away from it.

• Disagree 1