Death Parade

Seira

No Death Parade? At first I found it intriguing that they took the short thing and turned it into a full series but this is just way better. Some real emotion and as of

[spoiler=The latest episode, ep 6]it really, truly showed that you can die from just about anything... that's depressing... but right at the end there it was played for laughs with Mayu's realization. Also, best episode yet soley due to the fact that idols.

• 1 year later...

Still have a couple of episodes until I finish this one, but I have been streaming it with @Davis , @KaiTellsTheTruth , @Cirkadian ~

I am going to be honest, I had not heard of this series until Davis recommended we try it for a group stream. I can not give my overall rating yet as I have yet to complete the series, but I will comment below on my opinions.

The art and animation are very good. The opening threw me off a bit because it is so upbeat and cute that when I started watching the first episode, I was like "woah, morbid." That being said, I enjoy the contrast. I think the characters are interesting. I enjoy how there is one main plot, but every episode holds a different story line in between the plot. It gives me a Hell Girl kind of vibe, to be honest, in that aspect.

I can't wait to finish. Does anyone else enjoy this series?

Still have a couple of episodes until I finish this one, but I have been streaming it with @Davis , @KaiTellsTheTruth , @Cirkadian ~

I am going to be honest, I had not heard of this series until Davis recommended we try it for a group stream. I can not give my overall rating yet as I have yet to complete the series, but I will comment below on my opinions.

The art and animation are very good. The opening threw me off a bit because it is so upbeat and cute that when I started watching the first episode, I was like "woah, morbid." That being said, I enjoy the contrast. I think the characters are interesting. I enjoy how there is one main plot, but every episode holds a different story line in between the plot. It gives me a Hell Girl kind of vibe, to be honest, in that aspect.

I can't wait to finish. Does anyone else enjoy this series?

haha yeah the anime is amazing from animation to the intro, characters are good too.

i remember when you were like i really like the intro it makes me so happy, 10 mins later your soul was destroyed multiple times hahaa

its very misleading.... that reminds me we need to organise to watch the last 2 eps ^_^

• Geano locked this topic