Demi-chan wa Kataritai (Interviews With Monster Girls)

Wodahs

Demi-chan wa Kataritai (Interviews With Monster Girls)

83417.jpg.9d7d390165da04a7333515b329328de2.jpg

upload_2017-1-25_15-49-12.jpeg.8f51b3684838a35f4ec7d1de5648c021.jpeg

upload_2017-1-25_15-49-40.jpeg.725a0ca465b29c5cf076bfa7dee5b045.jpeg

Synopsis:- The story takes place in an age where "Ajin" (demi-human), more casually known as "Demi," have slowly started to become accepted into human society. Tetsuo Takahashi is a biology teacher who ends up teaching three such Demi, hoping to understand more about them while also managing to catch their attention.

more to the point Tetsuo Takahashi wants to get to know the "Demi's" to write his theses and even tho there are three Demi students a forth is a junior teacher

now you can say , meh ~ making of a harem and yes your right it has shaped up to be that even with just 3 ep's airing but don't tell Tetsuo Takahashi as hes (well so far) oblivious to it even the well as to date two students and junior teach have shown this type of interest in him

ECCHI :- yes it is subtly dancing in and around the situation of ecchi (well to me)

this to me has so far been funny to watch and I have enjoyed it and I feel it is very simular to

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday Life with Monster Girls) so simular im surprised they weren't by the same Producers/Studios or even writer

75104.jpg.e9ae6cf434426edd98c48bc21040a87d.jpg

and even tho apart from seeming simular there is no connection between them , but if you enjoyed this you will enjoy Demi-chan wa Kataritai

I watched this last night, actually... didn't expect to actually like it, but it surprised me by being legitimately amusing.

That said, I'm not really sure that I'd classify this as ecchi, to be honest - compared to most things I see with that tag, it is extremely tame. There are some questionable jokes here and there, but we're three episodes in and there hasn't really been any terribly overt fan service or other such things... which works for me, since I tend to bail from that sort of anime fairly quickly.

I think the harem thing remains to be seen, though I'm hoping it doesn't fall too deeply into that trope. As it stands, one character seemed to be mostly playful with regards to the main character, one has what could very well (and would be most sensible) just be a short lived crush on someone that has been very kind to her, though the third and oldest character might actually have something going for her. Potentially.

I dunno, just seems a bit early to tell for sure. I'm hoping they don't lose their originality - I wanted to love Monster Musume so much, but it just didn't work for me. I'm hoping this one fares better.

My only regret is that there's a shocking lack of nagas in this one. Pity.

• Agree 1

That said, I'm not really sure that I'd classify this as ecchi, to be honest - compared to most things I see with that tag, it is extremely tame. There are some questionable jokes here and there, but we're three episodes in and there hasn't really been any terribly overt fan service or other such things.

sorry wasn't trying to put it in to an ecchi box but more so state that its not sure the way it seems to occasionally work its way close to an ecchi situation and then shy away again , whether intentionally , unwittingly or just not realising with the way certain situation seem to play out , not that I bothers me and that im enjoying this anime for what it is currently and hopes that it doesn't just start needlessly slapping in heavy ecchi just to build fan base

• Like 1

sorry wasn't trying to put it in to an ecchi box but more so state that its not sure the way it seems to occasionally work its way close to an ecchi situation and then shy away again , whether intentionally , unwittingly or just not realising with the way certain situation seem to play out , not that I bothers me and that im enjoying this anime for what it is currently and hopes that it doesn't just start needlessly slapping in heavy ecchi just to build fan base

Ahhh, I gotcha - that does make sense.

And yeah, I totally agree... I know a lot of folks like the whole fanservice/ecchi/etc stuff, but it's almost always a major turn-off for me. I have watched some shows that have handled it decently enough that it didn't bother me (Konosuba comes to mind as a good example), but more often than not, it's just thrown into things in a really dumb way.

I'm happy that it has so far avoided falling into that sort of trap.

I know a lot of folks like the whole fanservice/ecchi/etc stuff, but it's almost always a major turn-off for me.

there are a few here that are like you with the ecchi that's also a little why ill go to mention it like this so they know the possibility

I feel like I saw a similar thread somewhere. Meh.

But hey, I love this anime. It's one of the only few I'm watching this season.

Gotta love that Vamp.

ps no I was wrong this is an extra sorry Sekkarou

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic