Dimension W - General Discussion

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]CVsiJG-UkAAHGfH.thumb.jpg.8c2a9f70be080f89c28b02b68726ebce.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

In the year 2071, the world's energy problems seem solved by a network of cross-dimensional electric-field inductors- "coils" -that extract energy from a seemingly infinite source. That source is the W dimension, a fourth plane that exists beyond the X, Y, and Z dimensions.

In this world, unofficial "illegal" coils harness powers that the police can't hope to counter. Dealing with these coils is the job of coil-hating repo man Kyoma, whose run-in with the unique coil android Mira leads the two to form a reluctant partnership.

A bit excited for this show. I look forward to seeing the interactions between the two MCs. I could see this anime doing really well being episodic rather than having a linear plot line.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

• 1 year later...

I can't believe this thread is unread/unwritten :o

This anime is literally one of the less known ones even though it was released at the beginning of 2k16, it's kinda a shame. If you enjoyed Darker than Black then you should watch W Dimension, it has an similar plot. As far as i remember, i found one of my first waifu's in the anime series, alot of potential waifu's to find.

AND let's be honest, look at these sexy dance moves, who can resist this :D

bcdd1327be0f1ace97132dc3fc73596306b4eda5_hq.gif.51026baa119ab46ee6d0af9946286117.gif

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

• 8 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic