Pizza Hut - and other pizza chains

AnimeThief

There was a pizza hut that opened 30 minutes away like 7 years ago

that was pretty dope until he become extremely rundown.

I grew up eating pizza hut, as my father was a district manager for their company. That being said, I enjoyed it since I grew up on it. However, my taste is much more broad now. Currently, my favorite pizza is made by a little mom and pop shop that my aunt currently works at. They make everything from scratch and it's really amazing. <3 They have great BBQ chicken pizza. And I'm not really fond of that type, but they do an amazing job. ^_^

• 6 months later...

I only get Pizza every 3-4 weeks, having said that I think Pizza Hut is pretty good! More expensive but better than Dominos in my opinion.

Here in Australia, Dominos has the biggest market share in sales, followed by Pizza Hut. There used to be another smaller chain called Eagle Boys Pizza but they were bought out by Pizza Hut...

I'm not sure how it works in the US, but here many of the pizza chains are franchised and well when Dominoes is pushing out $5 cheaper Tuesdays, it really digs into the profit margin for all the chains. I remember reading about stories from disgruntled franchisees not getting enough marketing support to offset that.

Interestingly, I noticed independent stores and gourmet pizza chains such as Crust who charge $20+ per Pizza for premium toppings like duck and veal seem to be doing quite well. So it seems people here are willing to pay more for a really good pizza.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I used to love pizza hut when I went there as a youth. The pizza was really nice and so was the garlic bread

and desserts. :( Sadly we went someplace else after a while. (I think it was either to do with cost, or trying something different).

It's alright. I'm not a huge fan of any major food chain as I prefer to support local businesses. That said, when I was younger the stuffed crust pizza was my birthday dinner of choice every year from Pizza Hut. I'm still a sucker for stuffed crust pizza. I don't care if it's like ~5 extra for basically mozzarella sticks in the crust - it's just too dang good!

• 3 years later...

I like Pizza Hut as long as it's stuffed crust but my favorite is Godfather's Pizza. There are two local places that I like as well that are family owned. When I was a kid, those Bigfoot pizzas from Little Caesar's were my absolute favorite though 🍕

On 12/16/2016 at 6:04 PM, AnimeThief said:

Do you like Pizza Hut?

I love Pizza Hut. One of the best pizza places to eat at! I really like their beef and mushroom as well as their pepperoni. They have a great buffet and dine in as well.

@AnimeThief Do you have to ask that? LOL! Yes Pizza Hut is the best! I love their crust and choice of breads and dipping sauces. Preferably their honey mustard.

Edited by Sauron
  • Like 1

When I was younger i liked them quite a bit though I think thats mostly because I wasn't exposed to much else. These days my favorite pizza is papa murfys though when it comes to delivery I prefer Domino's to Pizza Hutt to be honest .If I want frozen pizza I will buy a better quality one from the store.