ERASED - Episode 2 Discussion

Metro

I watched the first episode going to watch the second soon but I must say I loved it! its really interesting to see what they do with it.

Just watched Episode 2 which I wont spoiler. I'll just say it was just as amazing as the the first episode the intro music now is so good and so is the outro!

Edited by Guest

Just saw episode 2, wow the 80s accuracy!

Hikari Sentai Maskman!

Kamen Rider Black!

Dragon Quest!

Final Fantasy!

Famicon!

It's all there, wow!

Oh yeah, and the plot was good, :P I'm looking forward to next episode.

EDIT: Whoops, I said Episode 8 instead of 2. How embarrassing, "///"

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Great episode! Is anyone else getting a cinematic vibe from this series? The pacing is really good.

It was great seeing Satoru getting his bearings again back in his childhood 18 years ago, especially seeing his mother again.

Seeing Satoru try to be friends with Kayo Hinazuki was great.

Touching snow scene:

erased-satoru-kayo-hinazaki.thumb.jpg.d6893afa321863d5efc0ba428cbd8084.jpg

Hoping the birthday party helps turn this outcome.

This episode was FANTASTIC!

When it ended I was like: NOOOOOOOOO! I NEED MORE!!! :P

This is my anime for the season. I knew I was going to love Kayo Hinazuki. As soon as she spoke, I immediately recognized Aoi Yuuki as being her voice (She also voiced Victorique in Gosick which I loved)

Everything about this anime is PERFECT!

I live for Thursdays now :P Erased is awesooooome!

• Agree 1

Really enjoyable episode this week.

While I still kinda want to ship Satoru with the store girl, it was quite funny seeing him getting all embarrassed from touching her hand. :P So, I'm starting to want to ship him with Hinazuki now...

Anyway, I was actually half expecting him to tell Kenya about Revival, or even give a hint, as Kenya seems like one of those kids that would somehow understand it despite his age.

So, I'm starting to want to ship him with Hinazuki now...

I'm glad to see you're getting on board with the best ship for this anime :P

Anyway, I was actually half expecting him to tell Kenya about Revival, or even give a hint, as Kenya seems like one of those kids that would somehow understand it despite his age.

It would not surprise me at all if this happens.

I can see this scenario unfolding:

Satoru: I have a skill called Revival. It allows me to travel back in time to fix things to avoid tragedies. Until a few days ago, I was living many years into the future until a tragedy caused me to come back to this day to fix.

Kenya: Ah yes, you're basically Satoru from the future. Now your strange behavior makes sense.

Satoru: Wait you believe me?!?

Kenya: Of course. It's a rational explanation.

-------

I wonder why Satoru was granted the power of Revival....is it a government experiment? a genetic mutation? a blessing?

I'm really eager to see Satoru's birthday party and how he's going to help Hinazuki.

• Geano locked this topic