ERASED - Episode 6 Discussion

EmperorQinmon

It's meant to have 12 episodes.

We're only at the midpoint xP

Episode 6 was another great episode and THANKFULLY ENDED WITH THE BUTTERFLY THAT SIGNALS REVIVAL!!!

I feel like the only anime fan on this entire bloody planet at the moment who actually isn't watching this one out of choice just because, lol! :P

I do believe you are correct in assuming that you are the only anime fan on this entire bloody planet who isn't watching Erased xP

May I ask why you aren't watching this ultra fantastic anime?

• Agree 1

I do believe you are correct in assuming that you are the only anime fan on this entire bloody planet who isn't watching Erased xP

May I ask why you aren't watching this ultra fantastic anime?

I guess it's just because it honestly doesn't grab me at all, I attempted at watching the first few minutes of episode 1 the other day, but it just isn't my cup of tea at all...I know, I'm REALLY different and unusual for an anime fan huh? I get told it far too often, to the point where it's become almost insulting/hurtful, just because I'm not watching this and everybody else is :-/

Edited by Guest

I guess it's just because it honestly doesn't grab me at all, I attempted at watching the first few minutes of episode 1 the other day, but it just isn't my cup of tea at all...I know, I'm REALLY different and unusual for an anime fan huh :-/

I always give an anime 3 episodes before I decide to drop it. (unless it's full of blood and gore)

If you only watched the first few minutes, you didn't get to the really good part. Each episode has fully captivated me and kept me on the edge of my seat.

I wouldn't say you're unusual. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion on each anime. If anybody is unusual, it would most definitely be me xP

• Like 1

I feel like the only anime fan on this entire bloody planet at the moment who actually isn't watching this one out of choice just because, lol! :P

Hey Kimmy, this title relies heavily on cliffhangers literally right at the end of each episode. If you're up for it, try and give the first episode another whirl sometime in full. Would love for you to join our discussion for this title. ;)

Having said that, many of the episodes recently have given me the urge to flip the table (not in a bad way - just the cliffhangers :P). Though I'm really enjoying this title, I think the ending will definitely make or break it. I feel each episode is toying with the viewer. >_<

---

Regarding Episode 6...

erased-satoru-fujinuma.thumb.jpg.485062f7b4d0d339511429baf9d12e35.jpg

I have nothing much to add other than Airi Katagiri is such a damn good character and it's really heart-warming the way she stood firm and believed in Satoru up to this point.

Episode 6 was another great episode and THANKFULLY ENDED WITH THE BUTTERFLY THAT SIGNALS REVIVAL!!!

Yes, we really need it. This scene was just so darn depressing. Seeing Airi like that, and the suspect in the midst there. Aghhh. >_<

erased-satoru-arrested.thumb.jpg.0f73ae6f5c28097ba8b14c6a6cfed4ef.jpg

erased-airi-kitagiri.thumb.jpg.699a868688ec200b85d8d8ceab5abde0.jpg

• Geano locked this topic