Fairy Tail - General Discussion

filip

Fairytail is a good anime and one of the best there is. I love the anime especially Erza Scarlet. The plot is good and the characters are admirable.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I STILL haven't watched this yet, but have heard it's really good (including the comments above). :)

Hoping to make a start on the first season within this month. Looks like there's lots of seasons and episodes!

I STILL haven't watched this yet, but have heard it's really good (including the comments above). :)

Hoping to make a start on the first season within this month. Looks like there's lots of seasons and episodes!

I ended up dropping Fairy Tail after episode 175.

The story was pretty good but I HATE Lucy. She is the worst character in the anime yet she's also one of the main characters. Other than Lucy, the only other two things I hated were the fact that the story never stayed serious. It would have a serious event but it never lasted.....the other thing I hated I can't fully explain because it involves spoiling part of the story. Let's just say that it was a character I love who shouldn't be a minor character but she is.

One of the reasons I dropped it after episode 175 is because after 175, they change the art style of the characters and it's TERRIBLE!!!! Another reason is I just got soooo sick of Lucy's whiny self.

So annoying.

I would say who my favorite characters are but.....that would involve spoilers.

I also watched the Fairy Tail Movie.....A complete waste of my time.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Eh few minor points I don't like but other then those I think its a solid anime, I heard that there is gonna be another season anyone else hear that to?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic