Favorite anime to rewatch?

drill

So, this doesn't have to be your favorite anime, but just the anime that you think has the most rewatch value. Although, I haven't rewatched too many anime, I would say that Code Geass probably has the most rewatch value, with Steins;Gate as a close second.

• Like 1

Hmmmm, tough one. I would have to say the Neon Genesis Evangelion TV series. Although it has major mecha themes at heart, there are many philosophical (NERV, the Human Instrumentatlity Project), psychological (the pilots themselves) and religious themes which get better the more you watch it.

I would say that Code Geass probably has the most rewatch value, with Steins;Gate as a close second.

I'm inclined to agree with you there. Steins;Gate had that whole time paradox thing going which really made you think. Code Geass had a similar thing going too with the ramifications behind Lelouch's Geass power.

Black rock shooter! I've watched it about 3-4 times :3

I'd rewatch Black Rock Shooter for the underworld scenes alone. They're amazingly surreal, each one is like a Pixiv drawing. :)

• Like 1

For me, I have maybe...three that I seem to just get the urge to binge watch every year. I'm not always able to, though, but it's the same even now.

Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (Ronin Warriors)

Gundam Wing

Cowboy Bebop

• 1 month later...

Personally, the only one I can really remember watching at least 3 times would be Cardcaptor Sakura, and the last time was subbed, despite it's length. And I would also just say the anime of Key's works, having almost completely rewatched Air and Clannad, watched the earlier Kanon, and am soon going to rewatch Kanon 2006 and Little Busters!. I've watched the Sunohara Siblings arc and random comedic moments more than just that, and I'd know I wouldn't have trouble on more multiple rewatches of Clannad for that reason.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jupiter

Rahxephon. I've watched it more times than I remember. Love the show and the characters.

Also have watched full seasons of Ghost In The Shell, Claymore, Guyver, and Dragon Ball Z multiple times.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to rewatch Black Bullet and Fairytail again but it would be a waste of time to do so since I'm currently watching some more animes currently. And there are still lots of cool animes out there to watch.

The End of Evangelion.

I've probably rewatched this movie over 20 times. Every time I watch it, I always find something new and interesting which I didnt catch before the previous times I've seen this film.

I think that's why I probably like the franchise as a whole so much. It always arise speculation and leaves me provoked by the imagery and metaphors.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite animes to rewatch are: Fairy Tail, Familiar of Zero, Golden Time and Nagi no Asukara <3

• 1 year later...
So, this doesn't have to be your favorite anime, but just the anime that you think has the most rewatch value. Although, I haven't rewatched too many anime, I would say that Code Geass probably has the most rewatch value, with Steins;Gate as a close second.

For me, the anime film I re-watched the most was Ghost in the Shell 2.0 as I found myself re-watching both the original and the improved versions.

Edited by Guest

Dragon Ball Z I have re watched 6 times now and also Attack on Titan I have watched 3 times and will be doing it again soon before season 2 comes out

• Geano locked this topic