Good Afternoon Everyone

brycec

Good afternoon, everyone. I am, brycec, and I have been watching anime for quite a few years, and thought that I would join this community, since many others seem to not have anything interesting to talk about.

I like quite a few titles that have aired recently, thought I tend to enjoy those with a good story and/or where I can connect with the characters well.

This page will answer that for you, since it is my personal site.

Detective Conan is fairly high as well, but not as much as those that I listed on that page.

Oh wow this is awesome and unexpected! It's kind of like an interactive portfolio/CV is it? I think I had one of those buried somewhere, too, but haven't kept up with it in so long that it's no longer useful.

I see you like Pandora Hearts. I'd totally forgotten about that one. I think I stopped half way in, and I can't remember why. I want to finish it now!

You seem like an awesome person, after snooping on your bio there (sorry.) Publishing a book has always been a dream of mine, and naturally I have a lot of respect for someone who has. I really hope you stick around! :angel:

Well, I guess you can call it a portfolio/CV.

For the longest time, there was no page on the root of my domain, so I decided to do something about it, since my blog never really had anything about me in particular.

Right now, it just serves as a way for people to know me better.

Yeah, I think Pandora Hearts is one of the few series that I would even consider giving a close to perfect score, and you should definitely finish it.

I am glad you think I an awesome person. I am not too concern about what people look at over there, so it is fine.

Thanks for warm welcome.

hiya brycec and welcome

I also enjoyed a good few on your list , the others I cant say ive seen yet

any ways enjoy the forums and make some posts n all

and ill try to keep up with it all :)

see you soon

• Like 1

I like quite a few titles that have aired recently, thought I tend to enjoy those with a good story and/or where I can connect with the characters well.

This page will answer that for you, since it is my personal site.

Detective Conan is fairly high as well, but not as much as those that I listed on that page.

Clannad fan, I see? This is good - you have my permission to stay. We're always on the look out for individuals of suitably refined taste.

Silliness aside, welcome to AF! ^_^

Clannad fan, I see? This is good - you have my permission to stay. We're always on the look out for individuals of suitably refined taste.

Silliness aside, welcome to AF! ^_^

Your post made me laugh. I definitely needed that after writing up a review just now, though The title I was reviewed was not bad and I need to get it published on my blog.

I am not too sure my tastes are refined, since I like some popular titles, but I would definitely be turned off by things that cannot deliver what I want or expect.

Still, thanks for the laugh and warm welcome.

• Like 1

Still, thanks for the laugh and warm welcome.

You're more than welcome, I'm always happy to offer folks a giggle whenever I can! :)

I am not too sure my tastes are refined, since I like some popular titles, but I would definitely be turned off by things that cannot deliver what I want or expect.

Fair enough! Clannad just has a special place in my heart, is all. :D