Guess the anime from the picture.

Bakaath

The other forum played this so I thought, "It should be played here too! " xD

Also this is my very first post here. Hope it's fine. Also I'm copy pasting the rules since too lazy, but some parts are edited.

Here are the rules of the game:

1. Guess the name of the anime from the picture.

2. You are not allowed to use Google, Yahoo!Search, Bing (Who uses bing?) or any other web search engine at any point in the game unless you have given up.

When you 'give up' you don't answer and you wait for the next round.

3. Only main characters or support characters who had some effect on the storyline are allowed.

4. Hint#1 Only post a picture

When giving another hint:

a. say something about the picture

b. post another picture (with more clues of course)

5. Quote the post with the picture/hint when answering.

6. Use spoiler button.

7. If 5 people state that they are unable to guess the anime or if no one guesses within 96 hours the person can reveal the answer and they get another turn.

8. Make sure the picture is of something that's actually important to the story. Basically what I mean is: Use your common sense. Don't use a picture of a random bird that could be from any anime.

9. You can use the same anime twice but be warned that the chances of people being able to answer are probably higher if you repeat an anime that has already been used as a clue before.

10. The picture has to be from a scene in the anime itself. That would rule out fanart and other promotional artwork that wasn't in the anime.

11. You must give the entire correct name of the anime. However, if there is a well-known abbreviation of the name then that works too. For example: Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! and Watamote are both acceptable answers.

12. Gifs are fine. Videos are not.

13. Just naming the original season should suffice.

14.You can only post one guess per comment instead of multiple guesses in one comment.

15. If the person taking turn doesn't reply with 24 hours, anyone else can take the turn.

May edit this in the future. Enjoy! ^_^

Edited by Guest

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7. If 5 people state that they are unable to guess the anime or if no one guesses within 12 hours the person can reveal the answer and they get another turn.

May edit this in the future. Enjoy! ^_^

Isn't 12 hours too short?

How about using 72 hours per question?

Let's guess ^_^

76c33ug.thumb.jpg.e20e8ba07a4d5835e0eec3652378ded0.jpg

Have to be an anime that I have no idea about.. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Guess I will be waiting for the others then. Wait maybe @Yuuki_Radosian knows. Yuuki, you have any idea what anime is this?

Have to be an anime that I have no idea about.. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Guess I will be waiting for the others then. Wait maybe @Yuuki_Radosian knows. Yuuki, you have any idea what anime is this?

Looks familiar but I am terrible with names (that's the main reason I haven't joined in on this thread).

Looks familiar but I am terrible with names (that's the main reason I haven't joined in on this thread).

Guess we will have to ask for some hints then.

@PenguinO Can you give us some hints?

Aah ...my bad.

[spoiler=Image][ATTACH=full]24991[/ATTACH]

Oh wow, just brilliant. Another one that I have no idea about-_-.

Guess have to wait for the next one.